Poaching players and not paying the money

Bul2

Money is definitely the root of all evil in this case.Ps. Is there much of the stuff available oot Beechwood way.Didnt look like it last time I passed through Auchinleck

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Tucker and co handle their affairs in private. This is what makes the difference between us and bitter bunch down the road

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

The greatest insult I have ever read on a Sunday morning
Coal stealing tramp emoji23.pngemoji23.png I nearly chocked on my eggs benedict

Wait till you read about the Cumnock junkie stealing the trampoline out of Asda, when they arrested him he had a roll of brisket up his jukes.

1 hour ago, bigecumnock said:

Dont know what all the fuss is about,I honestly don’t think he would get in our team this season, so probably less chance of getting in the Talbot team.

Away and stop being so bitter was yer best player last season. Trying to tell me he wouldn’t play before that Anson ,muir Reid who start for yous away and gees peace. Can I also ask why yous didn’t demand a fee when  other young players such as Adam Lowe or Darren McGill left under the age of 23 just wanting to know ? We let pooler and Thomson go last (u23) season and wished them all the best to go and enjoy football the way it should be. 

14 hours ago, Toonheed said:

He Better watch his back around the town . Cumnock boy should be playing with Cumnock . Daft boy , was Our best young player in years would of got a move under Leonard. Clowns out the road ruin young players canny stand them. 

This thread should be deleted it’s embarrassing  . No wonder so many young players leave the game at all levels with clowns like this . I don’t know him but from watching when playing against us  over the past 3 in all comps I wish him all the best cracking young player just hope he manages to get game time as Talbot have serious fire power up top will be hard to get in. 

Away and stop being so bitter was yer best player last season. Trying to tell me he wouldn’t play before that Anson ,muir Reid who start for yous away and gees peace. Can I also ask why yous didn’t demand a fee when  other young players such as Adam Lowe or Darren McGill left under the age of 23 just wanting to know ? We let pooler and Thomson go last (u23) season and wished them all the best to go and enjoy football the way it should be. 

Muir and reid are defenders and anson is a striker so your answer to that would be no. Samson is a winger and if your asking me would he get a game before Carmichael my answer would be no. Lowe and McGill were both on loan from senior teams when they played for Cumnock so not our players to demand development fees.

This thread should be deleted it’s embarrassing  . No wonder so many young players leave the game at all levels with clowns like this . I don’t know him but from watching when playing against us  over the past 3 in all comps I wish him all the best cracking young player just hope he manages to get game time as Talbot have serious fire power up top will be hard to get in. 
I have asked the op Bul2 to delete the thread but he hasn't done it yet. Go figure on that one

Yes and I’m sure if you check the highlights from last season Samson was celebrating like every other Cumnock fan and player that day. And yes we maybe celebrated a draw but we also celebrated beith winning the league. The look on your black unwashed faces that day will live with me for a long time [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

What about the look on our faces when we lifted the Scottish cup for the TWELFTH time, will that live with you for just as long??

I have asked the op Bul2 to delete the thread but he hasn't done it yet. Go figure on that one

Give it a feckin rest with your pish- you will be saying I’m (ahem)!in the know next

Somebody should delete you ye stumour

53 minutes ago, Bankie77 said:

Got to agree with you. Instead of how well their team is doing recently we have an idiotfest about a player leaving. Get over it I'm sure the lad has

18 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

I honestly feel sorry for the cumnock players.

See all you whiney cumnock fans yous wid gie everyone the boak. Nae wonder players wantae move on.

And you wouldn't be doing the same if the shoe was on the other foot? Geez peace!

Give it a feckin rest with your pish- you will be saying I’m (ahem)!in the know next

Somebody should delete you ye stumour
What don't you just delete the post then Bul2?

Simple as.... yet you still keep it running.

Ps. Incase you haven't noticed you ARE the OP which stands for original poster ya daftie. [emoji23]

A couple of Talbot fans have had their precious team slagged off (for something they slagged Pollok about ie Adam Forde) so call for the post to be deleted.

There are no rumours about a young player Hurlfordpiyo, everything that has been said here is true of the boy.

Guest Nocknosh1988

It’s done and some of the stuff on here isn’t fair on the kid. As much is I don’t agree with him going there and fee time to get on with it he’s no gaining anything . Away to a worse team and the boy will regret it when he’s warming a bench. The Talbot going to ruin another cracking player usual .

It’s done and some of the stuff on here isn’t fair on the kid. As much is I don’t agree with him going there and fee time to get on with it he’s no gaining anything . Away to a worse team and the boy will regret it when he’s warming a bench. The Talbot going to ruin another cracking player usual .
Yes Kier, you just stay where you are mate with No sign of winning anything on the next 10 years and no improvement in your own game..... or come to Talbot where you'll be given a chance to get into the first team command respect with your peers and have a pretty decent chance of winning silverware.

Bitter little cumnock fans. I feel sorry for you guys that it actually makes me laugh out loud. [emoji23]

Can you explain how hes going to a worse team ?
A team that wins major trophies almost every season. What have Cumnock won of note in the last say 20 years ?

Archived