Poaching players and not paying the money

Bul2

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He Better watch his back around the town . Cumnock boy should be playing with Cumnock . Daft boy , was Our best young player in years would of got a move under Leonard. Clowns out the road ruin young players canny stand them. 

Can yae no

He Better watch his back around the town . Cumnock boy should be playing with Cumnock . Daft boy , was Our best young player in years would of got a move under Leonard. Clowns out the road ruin young players canny stand them. 
What an absolute clown you are. It's wee simpletons like you that sums up the mentality of cumnock fans. No wonder the lad wanted to move. The problem is you lot not him.

It's that kind of Neanderthal thinking that's kept you all from moving up the league and winning trophies. Bitter fans stuck in the 70's/80's period.

6 hours ago, Toonheed said:

A poor post from a bitter idiot. Back in the early 70's Auchinleck boys (Barrowman, McIlvanney) played for Cumnock because Cumnock were the best team in the district. The boy must have his reasons for leaving Cumnock, and going by this post I can see why. The thread is a joke started by someone who was mis-informed and has been jumped upon by abslute bellends. No doubt if anything happends to him the police will be interested in your IP address. And by the way the boy did get a move under Leonard..............to Beechwood.

Will the OP be returning or is he still wiping the egg off his face

I don’t see it as having to wipe egg of my face at all.
Should there be a “development fee” payable by a club who signs a player of that age - Yes

Are there circumstances when this fee won’t be payable- apparently so

Is the player in question confident in his own ability - if all stories are to believed , that is a definite yes

Would a player in that position realistically sign up to a contract that, on paper, stops him getting paid what he thinks he is worth - unlikely

In this scenario, who benefits from not having to pay a “development fee” and/ or a going “wage” - think that is obvious

Why has this saga taken so long to come to this conclusion - partly injury driven - partly the player wanting to stick it to certain people and also the other club checking out how they can sign him with the smallest outlay ( which I suppose is good business - doesn’t make it right )

I stick by my original post that the Taliban have signed him and advised him to do it in this way to avoid paying a fee, but, to really just stick two fingers up at Cumnock and the system

I don’t see it as having to wipe egg of my face at all.

Should there be a “development fee” payable by a club who signs a player of that age - Yes

Are there circumstances when this fee won’t be payable- apparently so

Is the player in question confident in his own ability - if all stories are to believed , that is a definite yes

Would a player in that position realistically sign up to a contract that, on paper, stops him getting paid what he thinks he is worth - unlikely

In this scenario, who benefits from not having to pay a “development fee” and/ or a going “wage” - think that is obvious

Why has this saga taken so long to come to this conclusion - partly injury driven - partly the player wanting to stick it to certain people and also the other club checking out how they can sign him with the smallest outlay ( which I suppose is good business - doesn’t make it right )

I stick by my original post that the Taliban have signed him and advised him to do it in this way to avoid paying a fee, but, to really just stick two fingers up at Cumnock and the system

Bul2 i think you should hang your head in shame and take a break from p&b for a while. You've stoked up the cumnock ranting rabble. You really are a little cretin. Delete this thread ffs

Just as a end to this - I don’t want anybody taking anything out on him in the street etc - shouting at players on the pitch is one thing, but, trying to incite trouble is not on.
He has gone - let’s move on and if it works for him - I don’t care- if it doesn’t - gloat fest will begin

Let’s not hear anymore of this “better watch his back pish”

Bul2 i think you should hang your head in shame and take a break from p&b for a while. You've stoked up the cumnock ranting rabble. You really are a little cretin. Delete this thread ffs 

As I said and end to it , however on your post and in the back of your “ a know who did what, but I’m no telling ye” exhibition on another thread, I think if you saying I am a cretin should be justified , then I think I should take that from you as you are obviously an expert on that being a long standing one yourself

As far as knowing who I am ( from your earlier posting on the other thread), I think you may be wrong there as I don’t think I could ever be described as “ little”

You , and apparently several others, are not happy with my post
However, I came on and made a statement which I still think was justified and I did not refuse to expand on it and said what I think on here , whether you like it or not.
I didn’t insinuate things and then refuse to say what I meant and ask someone to PM me to discuss it

If I post something and it is seen by some on here as a lot of shit, then so be it and I may reflect on it later and agree it was ill advised and / or wrong, maybe not, but I at least have the courage to say what I think and carry it through, unlike you

13 hours ago, Nock10 said:

It might have been the case that Samson and his 'agent' engineered this move during the course of last season. As mentioned months ago we should have at least offered a better deal around Dec/Jan last year but I don't think he had it in this heart to sign.

Dan is a better player by far, but how long can we hold on to him.

We'll give him as season before we make a move:thumsup2

As has been said we are not overly concerned that Samson has left.  It's the way he has gone about it and the way he has dragged Cumnock's name through the mud with his underhand tactics.

I for one do not believe he is playing as an amateur.  All him and his father have talked about over the last two seasons has been the extra £10 or £20 some players were on more than him therefore that doesn't sit right with me!

As for Talbot.... so much for being a big club, can't stump up the development fee!  Don't tell me the boy came up with the idea of playing amateur himself because he doesn't have the brains!

2 minutes ago, CC1987 said:

As has been said we are not overly concerned that Samson has left.  It's the way he has gone about it and the way he has dragged Cumnock's name through the mud with his underhand tactics.

I for one do not believe he is playing as an amateur.  All him and his father have talked about over the last two seasons has been the extra £10 or £20 some players were on more than him therefore that doesn't sit right with me!

As for Talbot.... so much for being a big club, can't stump up the development fee!  Don't tell me the boy came up with the idea of playing amateur himself because he doesn't have the brains!

When did the boy sign for cumnock and how long was he there

Talbot and Cumnock have exchanged players for years with no issues. Now because their star man who is born and bred leaves for their better neighbours they have a wee hissy fit.

I'm actually enjoying them all getting their knickers in a twist over this one lol

This is what's called Karma after they way you celebrated yer draw against us last season. Girfuy [emoji23][emoji23]

Talbot and Cumnock have exchanged players for years with no issues. Now because their star man who is born and bred leaves for their better neighbours they have a wee hissy fit.

I'm actually enjoying them all getting their knickers in a twist over this one lol

This is what's called Karma after they way you celebrated yer draw against us last season. Girfuy [emoji23][emoji23]

Yes and I’m sure if you check the highlights from last season Samson was celebrating like every other Cumnock fan and player that day. And yes we maybe celebrated a draw but we also celebrated beith winning the league. The look on your black unwashed faces that day will live with me for a long time [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Yes and I’m sure if you check the highlights from last season Samson was celebrating like every other Cumnock fan and player that day. And yes we maybe celebrated a draw but we also celebrated beith winning the league. The look on your black unwashed faces that day will live with me for a long time [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Which makes it even funnier, although you loved drawing against us when your best player still couldn't wait to get away and join us lol.

You lot are the gift that keeps giving lol

Archived