Poaching players and not paying the money

Bul2

Not at all would rather have Dan Carmichael in my team any day before Keir Samson
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Bitter much???

Away and polish your draw with Talbot trophy ya rabble of rubbish

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might have been the case that Samson and his 'agent' engineered this move during the course of last season. As mentioned months ago we should have at least offered a better deal around Dec/Jan last year but I don't think he had it in this heart to sign.

Dan is a better player by far, but how long can we hold on to him.

It might have been the case that Samson and his 'agent' engineered this move during the course of last season. As mentioned months ago we should have at least offered a better deal around Dec/Jan last year but I don't think he had it in this heart to sign.

Dan is a better player by far, but how long can we hold on to him.
I honestly feel sorry for the cumnock players.

See all you whiney cumnock fans yous wid gie everyone the boak. Nae wonder players wantae move on.

I honestly feel sorry for the cumnock players.

See all you whiney cumnock fans yous wid gie everyone the boak. Nae wonder players wantae move on.

As I feel sorry for you having to stay out in that shitehole out the road. You’ve probably not worked a day in your life either ya coal stealing tramp.

Think everyone needs to grow up a bit it’s junior football at the end of the day . There’s 100 worse things that happen  at clubs than someone moving on.  One of the best young players I’ve seen in that league along with the likes of Stuart McCann and Thomas Collins in games I took in last season. 

Think everyone needs to grow up a bit it’s junior football at the end of the day . There’s 100 worse things that happen  at clubs than someone moving on.  One of the best young players I’ve seen in that league along with the likes of Stuart McCann and Thomas Collins in games I took in last season. 

I don’t think anybody is sad to see him move on I think it’s the way he’s went about things and to sign an amateur form so Cumnock didn’t get a development fee that’s pissed a lot of people off

As I feel sorry for you having to stay out in that shitehole out the road. You’ve probably not worked a day in your life either ya coal stealing tramp.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]The Bobby McCullough's, Derek Bell's Barrowman's and fellow messrs of the old glory cumnock days will be looking at these comments of you f**ds holding their heads in disbelief.

Ohh how the so called mighty have fallen. Bickering about losing 1 player to us. Ffs we have gave you loads, be grateful ya miserable group of turnips

15 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

I don’t think anybody is sad to see him move on I think it’s the way he’s went about things and to sign an amateur form so Cumnock didn’t get a development fee that’s pissed a lot of people off

It was his choice maybe he just wants to get back playing  . Speaking to some of the guys involved in committee today and  he’s no benefiting finically either so yous cannny grumble.  If what your saying is true about his attitude he won’t be here long  nobody will put up with it . 

40 minutes ago, Nock10 said:

To be fair, I thought he'd be more suited at Glenafton. No fussed either way though. At least we can't slate him for his carbon footprint.

Why would he be more suited at glens maybe widne get a game 

Archived