Poaching players and not paying the money

Bul2

Remember on here a few months ago when a player was poached from another club and the “development” fee wasn’t paid - not sure but think it involved Pollok / Kilbirnie - if I am wrong with that apologies.

Never really bothered getting right into the thread because, as usual, certain indignant followers of the Taliban were on here bumping their gums about a club doing another club out of a fee , then you got the Taliban haters having a go at them and it became a bit tedious

I, like the majority of the posters on here, felt that a club was being fiddled out the fee for a player and a lot of the Taliban were very vocal in condemning it

It would be good to know what their opinion is in relation to them luring a young player to them with an amateur deal, to avoid paying the “development fee”

Taliban 1978/87 ,or whatever the feck his name is, will feel that a mystery double booking of a pitch is much more serious than stealing players without paying the fee

Must need the money

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember on here a few months ago when a player was poached from another club and the “development” fee wasn’t paid - not sure but think it involved Pollok / Kilbirnie - if I am wrong with that apologies.

Never really bothered getting right into the thread because, as usual, certain indignant followers of the Taliban were on here bumping their gums about a club doing another club out of a fee , then you got the Taliban haters having a go at them and it became a bit tedious

I, like the majority of the posters on here, felt that a club was being fiddled out the fee for a player and a lot of the Taliban were very vocal in condemning it

It would be good to know what their opinion is in relation to them luring a young player to them with an amateur deal, to avoid paying the “development fee”

Taliban 1978/87 ,or whatever the feck his name is, will feel that a mystery double booking of a pitch is much more serious than stealing players without paying the fee

Must need the money

Talbot have acted within the rules. I personally have no issue with what they’ve done.

My issue is with the born and bred player who has done his upmost to force through a deal and cut his home town team out of a potential fee that they were due.

Good luck to him. I hope all this hassle proves to be worth it.

Secretly we’re delighted to get shot of him. Not based on his ability as the boy can play. His attitude and behaviour in the dressing room was apparently shocking.

Oh and by the way, we’ve replaced him with a better player in Dan Carmichael.

Guest Nocknosh1988
16 minutes ago, Nock Nock said:

Talbot have acted within the rules. I personally have no issue with what they’ve done.

My issue is with the born and bred player who has done his upmost to force through a deal and cut his home town team out of a potential fee that they were due.

Secretly we’re delighted to get shot of him. Not based on his ability as the boy can play. His attitude and behaviour in the dressing room was apparently shocking.

Sad to see him go local boy with years ahead and he’s away to a worse team . Let’s no chat shit about being a bad egg in the dressing room it was a comitte issue as everyone’s aware. Talbot going to ruin another young player as he won’t play typical tucker. 

Sad to see him go local boy with years ahead and he’s away to a worse team . Let’s no chat shit about being a bad egg in the dressing room it was a comitte issue as everyone’s aware. Talbot going to ruin another young player as he won’t play typical tucker. 
Away to a worse team 🤣🤣🤣

No committee issue as far as I’ve heard.

The boy made umpteen excuses up to try and get away.

What eggsactly is the issue? If it was known there would be a scramble for his signature he should have been offered better terms before another side laid down an offer rather than offer a poultry sum. He'd clearly had un ouef of the uncertainty about his future. (Omee)lette's let bygones be bygones. 

Guest Nocknosh1988

2 hours ago, Nock Nock said:

No committee issue as far as I’ve heard.

The boy made umpteen excuses up to try and get away.

As much as I agree with you shouldn’t goto talbot. Stop adding things to it and talking nonsense even speaking to likes of Senior players  even said it was nothing to do with the dressing room. Committee issue last year . He’s no gaining anything from it so I’ll no loose sleep over it . 

Basically he has left to improve himself and have a better potential of winning trophies.

Slightly bigger scale of that in the 90's David Robertson Aberdeen player and fan left them to go to Rangers (bigger & better team) to win trophies and better himself

As much as I agree with you shouldn’t goto talbot. Stop adding things to it and talking nonsense even speaking to likes of Senior players  even said it was nothing to do with the dressing room. Committee issue last year . He’s no gaining anything from it so I’ll no loose sleep over it . 

You’re welcome to your opinion, as I’m mine.

At no point have I spoke “nonsense”

If you would like to clarify the “committee issue” I’d be extremely interested?

Archived