Stenhousemuir -vs- Forfar Athletic

I thought it was a really enjoyable match.

Forfar should have been out of sight before Stenny scored though.

Easton is great to watch, but I thought Hilson was the best player on the park.

As a Falkirk fan, was very disappointed in O'Hara's contribution when he came on.

I thought it was a really enjoyable match.
Forfar should have been out of sight before Stenny scored though.
Easton is great to watch, but I thought Hilson was the best player on the park.
As a Falkirk fan, was very disappointed in O'Hara's contribution when he came on.
Aye, Hilson MOTM by a good distance.

Easton is generally finished in a game after 60 -65 minutes but still looked like he had something to offer today before being subbed. He didn't look too happy to get pulled, that's for sure.

Disappointing from The Warriors.
Why can’t we win two games in a row?
That being said we didn’t deserve much today. Forfar first half done the damage, were a lot slicker with clever little passes, which left Steny all over the place.
Big Zeus......I’m sure I’m not the only one who isn’t convinced by the big man and would mind seeing the boy from St Mirren slot in to see what he’s made of, I know nothing of the boy but if he has a bit of pace about him it would be welcomed to our defence.
We missed Harry Paton today. We never had anyone who was actually willing to play a pass along the ground. If it wasn’t a long ball (pass) then it was at waist height and were never actually in control of the ball.
Will always try and give credit to our players, thought Sean worked hard, Cookie worked but his final ball let him down, same could probably be said for Conner.
It’s a tad worrying when our goalkeeper for the second game in a row is probably our MOTM. Some big saves from Buzz.
I don’t really pay much attention to the opposition but usually there is a player that stands out, like the look of Easton, going by today he looks like he could cause teams problems.

Archived