Pollok

southerner

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Two good players-especially the boy Ryan Something who we should have done everything to keep 

Ryan McCann, now a player/coach at Edusport Academy - he's been there the past 3 seasons I think, 37 now though. Dean Richardson has drifted off into the South of Scotland League, was with Upper Annadale (from Moffat) the last few seasons,  not sure if still there or not.

1 hour ago, cmontheloknow said:

Ryan McCann, now a player/coach at Edusport Academy - he's been there the past 3 seasons I think, 37 now though. Dean Richardson has drifted off into the South of Scotland League, was with Upper Annadale (from Moffat) the last few seasons,  not sure if still there or not.

I'm sure that we mentioned Ryan on here before,bud. A Blantyre boy who's probably best remembered  down Palmerston way for this goal,though I'm almost certain that he played in the John Ogilvie team which won the under 16 Schools Scottish Cup at the same venue. :)

51 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Tony McNally is the former youth coach at Clyde. Tony McInally is the former manager at Pollok.

I could be wrong, but I believe both are Rutherglen guys, I know for sure that McInally is.

There was also Tony McAnally the former ice cream man whose van was a familiar sight in the Whitehill area of Hamilton for a number of years.

Tony had zero connection to anything fitba related but his nougats and oysters were pretty special. 

Jist sayin',guys....:)

7 hours ago, tommyboy said:

There was also Tony McAnally the former ice cream man whose van was a familiar sight in the Whitehill area of Hamilton for a number of years.

Tony had zero connection to anything fitba related but his nougats and oysters were pretty special. 

Jist sayin',guys....:)

Superb Tommy.     Peeing ma breaks here,,

Watching the highlights that was a really poor goal to be beaten by-an opportunist hit by McKenzie and a goalkeeping error letting the ball squirm through the hands.Very disappointing after dominating the second half so convincingly.

Archived