Good luck in the senior Scottish

southerner

No chip on my shoulder , as I said he will warm the bench oops ... like he did yesterday again isn’t that 2 in a row ?? Many more to come. I hope it doesn’t work out for him there and then his super agent will need to try to get another club. 

Right nocknosh stop making a c##t of yourself you’ve spoken enough sh#te on here over the last few days. Fair play today talbot cracking result.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

No chip on my shoulder , as I said he will warm the bench oops ... like he did yesterday again isn’t that 2 in a row ?? Many more to come. I hope it doesn’t work out for him there and then his super agent will need to try to get another club. 

:lol: so bitter and so raging, brilliant 

Yassss! Well done Talbot. Have to admit, I thought it would be too big a mountain to climb when the draw was made. You would think I would know better by now.

I know this competition has been a ball ache so far with regards to travelling but it's just great to see the Juniors involved and marching on. Even wee things like watching Jeff Stelling reading out the scores as they come in on Sky and watching the result on Livescore is a wee thrill.

Really hope we beat Fraserburgh now and set up a money spinning match to replenish the funds after three big away runs. That's jumping ahead though, just glad to see the Talbot still in it.

Read a quote in a book earlier which seems apt. "Enthusiasm is common. Endurance is rare." Auchinleck Talbot have that rare quality of never knowing when to lie down. Love it!

9 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Of course there isn't,  you ate it you fat trampoline stealing bloater.

I do not support Talbot but that result yesterday is beyond belief. Those who want to knock this result are doing junior football an injustice. Well done Talbot and by the way I would say the same no matter what team had beaten Cove. Give credit where credit is due

Firstly well done Talbot definitely deserved to go through especially the way yous played in the replay. We didn’t take chances in the first game and it cost us. A fantastic set up and one of the best grass pitches I’ve seen. Yous have a cracking team all very good players but the stand out was the skinny young boy in the middle of the park he was the best player on the park in the 2 games think he was no11 in the 2nd match.  Even without your main striker yous are strong force shows how good your team is. I know very little about junior football but surely yous must be close to winning the lot especially this year ? A good draw for yous in the next round as well , no sour grapes from me best team went through all the best and maybe see yous next year in the cup:thumsup2

1 hour ago, Coveman86 said:

Firstly well done Talbot definitely deserved to go through especially the way yous played in the replay. We didn’t take chances in the first game and it cost us. A fantastic set up and one of the best grass pitches I’ve seen. Yous have a cracking team all very good players but the stand out was the skinny young boy in the middle of the park he was the best player on the park in the 2 games think he was no11 in the 2nd match.  Even without your main striker yous are strong force shows how good your team is. I know very little about junior football but surely yous must be close to winning the lot especially this year ? A good draw for yous in the next round as well , no sour grapes from me best team went through all the best and maybe see yous next year in the cup:thumsup2

Great postCoveman, can you give us an idea of what to expect from Fraserburgh,how do they match up to Cove,that in my opinion were a very tidy team that with a few breaks could have got a result at Beechwood.Do they carry a large home support,is the playing surface good and would you expect Talbot to go through to round 4.Was it surprising for someone who obviously follows Highland league football see the support Talbot can generate both home and away?

We are a lot better than Fraserburgh beat them 2-0 in the first game of the season but it was shooty in. Yous can expect a lot more physical game against them especially at their ground which isn’t the best of surfaces. If yous play the way yous did on the 2 legs yous will go through quite easily. I would say yous will have more away fans than there home fans ha. I couldn’t believe the atmosphere at beechwood it was like a cup final the fans close to the action . If only it was like that up here in highland league crowds are extremely poor with very little atmosphere . This is probably our best chance of getting into SPFL league 2 this year as I would fancy us against the winners of the lowland league and also to beat who I presume a very poor Albion rovers who would be in the final play off game but won’t get ahead of myself just yet haha if only it was that easy. How are you guys shaping up I would be very surprised if yous don’t win the lot down there every year . 

We are a lot better than Fraserburgh beat them 2-0 in the first game of the season but it was shooty in. Yous can expect a lot more physical game against them especially at their ground which isn’t the best of surfaces. If yous play the way yous did on the 2 legs yous will go through quite easily. I would say yous will have more away fans than there home fans ha. I couldn’t believe the atmosphere at beechwood it was like a cup final the fans close to the action . If only it was like that up here in highland league crowds are extremely poor with very little atmosphere . This is probably our best chance of getting into SPFL league 2 this year as I would fancy us against the winners of the lowland league and also to beat who I presume a very poor Albion rovers who would be in the final play off game but won’t get ahead of myself just yet haha if only it was that easy. How are you guys shaping up I would be very surprised if yous don’t win the lot down there every year . 

An excellent post which is out of kilter, with the media reports including the Cove website which stink our sour grapes. There is no doubting Cove are a good side and the width of the post stopped it going to extra time, but Talbot had a good few chances to bury the game before then. I always thought that Cove would not be used to playing at places like Auchinleck and they didn’t seem to enjoy that type of intimate game, which was the best atmosphere we have had at Beechwood for a long time. In respect of clearing up every season, we are always there or thereabouts, but there are many good junior teams in the West who make sure we don’t get our own way.

1 hour ago, Coveman86 said:

Sometimes were the victims of our own success,not being bigheaded in that fact, just that having good cup runs leaves us playing fixture catch up trying to win the league.We end up playing 3 games a week come the title run in which i beleive  cost us the league championship last season.However the new league format in the west has been a success although Hurlford have opened up quite a lead,its a competitive league where all teams are capable of  getting results on their day,although with 16 teams it remains to be seen how the extra games will impact our fixture congestion that happens every year.

Guest Nocknosh1988
1 hour ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Sometimes were the victims of our own success,not being bigheaded in that fact, just that having good cup runs leaves us playing fixture catch up trying to win the league.We end up playing 3 games a week come the title run in which i beleive  cost us the league championship last season.However the new league format in the west has been a success although Hurlford have opened up quite a lead,its a competitive league where all teams are capable of  getting results on their day,although with 16 teams it remains to be seen how the extra games will impact our fixture congestion that happens every year.

Excuses  “3 games a week” yous bottled it on the last day 2-0 up.. there was nae gloating that day :whistle

16 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Excuses  “3 games a week” yous bottled it on the last day 2-0 up.. there was nae gloating that day :whistle

Oh dear mummy/sister hasn't put the keyboard under the soap 

Archived