Good luck in the senior Scottish

southerner

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Shanner said:

Terrific stuff from Talbot today.  Could have been a couple of goals more. 

My lasting impression of Cove is a shower of petulant flat track bullies who lost the place when things didn't go as planned. 

A great day for the unambitious Juniors! 

Sounds like the referee was homer which is very surprising at beachwood. Good stuff nice too see the best 2 junior teams still in fighting away

Guest Nocknosh1988
3 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

His Silence is deafening emoji23.pngemoji23.png

That will be yous world beaters again. Heard it aw before boring..:whistle

Great atmosphere  today and great performance from the team, best show from Armstrong, and big Sean was awesome , well deserved victory...need a new set of tyres at this rate !!:thumsup2

Guest Nocknosh1988
1 hour ago, Talbot 1978 said:
1 hour ago, Nocknosh1988 said:
That will be yous world beaters again. Heard it aw before boring..:whistle

Oh dear lol

The way some of your players and fans are tweeting you think yous won the senior Scottish embarrassing.

The way some of your players and fans are tweeting you think yous won the senior Scottish embarrassing.

I’d quit when I was behind if I were you mate. Beith and Auchinleck have done the grade proud so far. In the world of junior football Auchinleck are the benchmark and currently, along with Beith, they are showing that the best we have to offer is a match for anything else in non league football. To try and decry that shows you up as a small minded individual. Rivalry is one thing. Bitterness quite something else.

Guest Nocknosh1988
17 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

I’d quit when I was behind if I were you mate. Beith and Auchinleck have done the grade proud so far. In the world of junior football Auchinleck are the benchmark and currently, along with Beith, they are showing that the best we have to offer is a match for anything else in non league football. To try and decry that shows you up as a small minded individual. Rivalry is one thing. Bitterness quite something else.

The way they gloat is embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Take that chip aff yer shooder cause one of yer players has left. Oh and btw he did very well today when he came on missed a few chances but did good for him not have played in months.  As you said yous don’t need him so get over it, but us fans we look forward to see him get better once tucker gets him up to speed with the other boys.  sothanks very much. 

Given junior football is viewed as sixth tier in the grand scheme of Scottish football, your continued knocking of their achievements to date is equally embarrassing. Sometimes you just have to admit to the fact your bigger rivals are flying the flag, no matter how unpalatable it is.

Guest Nocknosh1988
54 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Take that chip aff yer shooder cause one of yer players has left. Oh and btw he did very well today when he came on missed a few chances but did good for him not have played in months.  As you said yous don’t need him so get over it, but us fans we look forward to see him get better once tucker gets him up to speed with the other boys.  sothanks very much. 

No chip on my shoulder , as I said he will warm the bench oops ... like he did yesterday again isn’t that 2 in a row ?? Many more to come. I hope it doesn’t work out for him there and then his super agent will need to try to get another club. 

Archived