Good luck in the senior Scottish

southerner

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/29/2018 at 18:39, Coveman86 said:

Firstly well done Talbot definitely deserved to go through especially the way yous played in the replay. We didn’t take chances in the first game and it cost us. A fantastic set up and one of the best grass pitches I’ve seen. Yous have a cracking team all very good players but the stand out was the skinny young boy in the middle of the park he was the best player on the park in the 2 games think he was no11 in the 2nd match.  Even without your main striker yous are strong force shows how good your team is. I know very little about junior football but surely yous must be close to winning the lot especially this year ? A good draw for yous in the next round as well , no sour grapes from me best team went through all the best and maybe see yous next year in the cup:thumsup2

On 10/29/2018 at 20:47, Coveman86 said:

We are a lot better than Fraserburgh beat them 2-0 in the first game of the season but it was shooty in. Yous can expect a lot more physical game against them especially at their ground which isn’t the best of surfaces. If yous play the way yous did on the 2 legs yous will go through quite easily. I would say yous will have more away fans than there home fans ha. I couldn’t believe the atmosphere at beechwood it was like a cup final the fans close to the action . If only it was like that up here in highland league crowds are extremely poor with very little atmosphere . This is probably our best chance of getting into SPFL league 2 this year as I would fancy us against the winners of the lowland league and also to beat who I presume a very poor Albion rovers who would be in the final play off game but won’t get ahead of myself just yet haha if only it was that easy. How are you guys shaping up I would be very surprised if yous don’t win the lot down there every year . 

On 10/29/2018 at 21:31, Coveman86 said:

Yous should be too strong for Fraserburgh although a tough physical battle. Who are the best juniors teams competing each year ? 

This is %10000000000 a fake account

Archived