Good luck in the senior Scottish

southerner

The fact remains.the eosfl is a higher level than the JUNIOR grade.how far can any junior team move up when they get to the top Junior league.east west or north ?.
No, it's not. It's in a different system, so it's neither below or above. What's a fact is that Beith Juniors are vastly superior to the pride of the EOSFL.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, lithgierose said:
7 minutes ago, Viewparker said:
Your right , but the can get further in the Scottish. 

Untill the goal posts are moved again.refuse to evolve and the juniors will lose that.imo

Your opinion should be over in the eosfl forum. Not in the we have just been pumped in the big Scottish one. 

The fact remains.the eosfl is a higher level than the JUNIOR grade.how far can any junior team move up when they get to the top Junior league.east west or north ?.

Its mental that your teams just been shagged 4-0 against supposed ‘minnows’ from a lower league and that’s the only argument that you’ve got.

2 hours ago, buffy1899 said:

Hope talbots putting those miles on a card emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

If we do get through next week surely it would be some sort of record miles travelled over three rounds in the Scottish, Wick, Cove , Fraserburgh !

1 hour ago, Lokloyal said:

Well done Beith-just proves how weak the East is/was that they were hammered.And great result for Auchinleck-these results need digged out and they did it!

Not the first team to beat them this season though - Sauchie, Penicuik, Dunbar, Camelon have all won against Linlithgow.

2 hours ago, Shanner said:

If a decent team at Junior grade is serious about getting a "big" draw they would have your hand off for what Talbot have drawn. It's still very challenging indeed but having a purely non-league pathway is a rare opportunity. 

Sure is how were that mob today?

1 hour ago, Viewparker said:

Your right , but wee Beith can get further in the Scottish  

Well done Beith , the Ayrshire big boys have proved that the defectors left because they couldn’t compete   

Lets get serious here, linlithgow were one of the top teams in junior football until they moved there record in junior football is probably on surpassed by talbot.

2 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Lets get serious here, linlithgow were one of the top teams in junior football until they moved there record in junior football is probably on surpassed by talbot.

Cambuslang and Petershill have won more junior cups. 

I think what kenny means is in recent times cambuslang has a great spell round about the moon landings I’ve never seen them in a final I’ve never seen petershill win it I remember them losing to talbot in the 80s but I’ve seen Linlithgow in at least 5 finals in over 40 yrs watching juniors

Archived