Good luck in the senior Scottish

southerner

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Will be laughing at yous getting papped oot 4-0. Just concentrate on catching us in the league when yous are knocked out.;)

Your the expert! Watching the poor relations for the past 30 years must be comedy gold.

12 hours ago, southerner said:

Don’t see this anywhere else, but I would like to wish my team Auchinleck Talbot and Beith Juniors good luck this weekend. Hopefully both teams will do the juniors proud against opposition deemed to be a higher level.

Deemed by who?

Rose have had a lousy start to the season with a lot of problems, they've got it together in recent weeks but haven't really been tested. They're on the mend but I think this game has come too soon for us and I make Beith strong favourites for this one. I hope I'm wrong. Looking forward to it anyway, I've enjoyed my trips to Beith in the past. 

I've got a tenner on Talbot, I don't think they're favourites by any stretch but the bookies' prices were mental. Cove are fit and organised, but they're nothing special on the deck. The Highland League is relatively weak this season and their teams took a doing in the first round. I could see Talbot weathering the storm, playing the better football and coming through to win this one. 

Listen to Rammeses the great sage from the East. 
Your promised land is that great that you feel a need to be on the Junior site , do you miss us that much  
Linlithgow in an attempt to escape the big bad boys from Ayrshire will find themselves in a league they have no hope of progressing from so away back to your echo chamber that is eosfl and keep telling each other that you have made a great move  

The journey is fine,lots of new stops along the way and new people.when TJ sorts a package out for HIMSELF.the west will be on the move.its all about TJ.[emoji23]

18 hours ago, Viewparker said:

Listen to Rammeses the great sage from the East. 

Your promised land is that great that you feel a need to be on the Junior site , do you miss us that much  

Linlithgow in an attempt to escape the big bad boys from Ayrshire will find themselves in a league they have no hope of progressing from so away back to your echo chamber that is eosfl and keep telling each other that you have made a great move  

That is quite possibly the most tragic post I've ever seen on here.

Will be laughing at yous getting papped oot 4-0. Just concentrate on catching us in the league when yous are knocked out.[emoji6]

OH DEAR ......... A Cumnock supporter trying to slag Talbot playing in the senior Scottish cup is like a homeless guy slagging your house. And as for catching you in the league when they are “papped oot” ..... as it stand Cumnock are 1 point above Talbot having played 4 games more so I’m sure Talbot will manage to catch you no problem [emoji573]

Cove are massive favourites for this tie and having seen them rightly so.

Pity the plastic pitch will spoil what could have been a great tie.

Beith and Rose could be close with neither side at their best.  TC could be the difference between the sides.

Beith and Rose could be close with neither side at their best.  TC could be the difference between the sides.

The bookies are rarely wrong and the Talbot players will be under no illusions about how hard this tie will be.

It is however a game we can win. I fancy putting few quid on an upset.

EPPP

12 minutes ago, Karl Berg said:

Hope bookies are wrong tomorrow.

Also cannot believe Linlithgow vying for favouritism at Beith who I believe should win comfortably.  Massive step up from the EOS opposition we've faced so far. 

beith will win in a canter playing a team that plays amateur football most weeks 

2 hours ago, Dreghorn said:

is it a particularly poor surface or are you just opposed to artificial surfaces in general?

35 minutes ago, Karl Berg said:

Hope bookies are wrong tomorrow.

Also cannot believe Linlithgow vying for favouritism at Beith who I believe should win comfortably.  Massive step up from the EOS opposition we've faced so far. 

Beith have been patchy this season but it's still a very difficult venue to leave with a result, particularly when they have a big support out.

Think I've actually backed yourselves on one of my lines though so best of bully!

Guest Nocknosh1988
14 hours ago, stvr794 said:

OH DEAR ......... A Cumnock supporter trying to slag Talbot playing in the senior Scottish cup is like a homeless guy slagging your house. And as for catching you in the league when they are “papped oot” ..... as it stand Cumnock are 1 point above Talbot having played 4 games more so I’m sure Talbot will manage to catch you no problem emoji573.png

Be more than one point after tomorrow .big game of catch up for yous .  As I said before the gap is closed now after the last time yous mucked it up against us. Cove already on my acca comfortable win.

Be more than one point after tomorrow .big game of catch up for yous .  As I said before the gap is closed now after the last time yous mucked it up against us. Cove already on my acca comfortable win.

How did your coupon do today? [emoji849]

Archived