What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Seen?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
53 minutes ago, GordonD said:
While nobody will ever experience both I would say being kicked in the balls is more painful than childbirth.
To prove it, kick a man in the balls then ask him if he wants it done again. He'll tell you no.
Yet lots of women have more than one child, so it can't be so painful that they won't go through it a second time.
As for standing on a plug, I reckon kneeling on one is worse.

Some men pay to be kicked in the balls???

There was a show at the Edinburgh Festival around 2008 of a guy who presented budget TV on obscure Sky channels. Like low budget Eurotrash basically. He was telling stories of all the shite he'd seen, including a guy in Amsterdam who went to a dominatrix, and she cut his scrotum open, picked up his balls, cupped them in her hand and showed them to him. That was his fetish.

Not sure of the worst thing I've seen. Lots of Queen of the South fans will remember the motorbike crash coming back from Somerset Park a while back. One dead biker in the middle of a roundabout and three others bawling their eyes out. That was quite horrific.

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, GordonD said:
While nobody will ever experience both I would say being kicked in the balls is more painful than childbirth.
To prove it, kick a man in the balls then ask him if he wants it done again. He'll tell you no.
Yet lots of women have more than one child, so it can't be so painful that they won't go through it a second time.

some men pay to watch Scotland...

i once stood on my missus high heel that had been left on the floor upside down. worse than a plug!

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:
2 hours ago, GordonD said:

i once stood on my missus high heel that had been left on the floor upside down. worse than a plug!

Would have been worse if you had sat on it..

In terms of injuries/terrible things related to the human body, probably the worst I saw was some old guy fall on curling ice and hit his head.  I can still remember the smack as his head hit the ice and the blood on the ice. 

Otherwise I have seen some pretty terrible Fringe shows in the past, including the one where the performer got bored in the middle of his already terrible show and started juggling plates badly.  I think I was one of about 4 people in the audience

2 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
2 hours ago, GordonD said:

Hang on - where did the element of payment come from?

Senorsoupe's winter sport post just brought this one flooding back  :(

Would have been mid 90's when I was skiing at Cairngorm, but near the bottom of one of the tows, a couple of parents were sledging with a very young toddler.  However, the mum put the wee bairn (2yo max) on the sledge by itself, which went further than expected and under the tape-fence, straight towards a pothole in the snow.   Both sledge and kid went  down into the icy stream below that would have undoubtedly swept it somewhere else below the snow sheet. 

I specifically remember the mum rushing after it and inconsolably screaming "my baby!  my baby!!!!" followed by the loud and desperate pleas for help before the dad ran down and they both burst into tears.  My dad eventually whisked me away from the scene, but I can only imagine that was going to be a recovery rather than a rescue seeing as nobody could see the kid down the flooded ice cave.  Truly horrific.

similar to a story earlier on when i was about 8/9 we were out playing near charlton farm beside montrose, a boy i didnt know fell out a tree and ripped his thigh right open on a barbedwire fence. the wire was embedded in his flesh so he couldnt move. someone bolted to the neareat house to get an ambulance and we bolted when it got there as we thought we would get in trouble despite doing nothing wrong.

not quite on topic but when i was about 10 i cycled over a coke can and it wrapped round the tyre and got stuck in the spokes forcing me to flip. i landed on my back and was winded that bad i passed out. my brother says its the scariest thing he has witnessed as he thought i was dead. when i passed out i still wasnt breathing properly so turned pure white. well so im told!

also once dived in at the shallow end of montrose swimming pool. split my head and got knocked unconscious and turned the pool red like a sceen out of jaws. my mate started crying!

Seen the aftermath of a motorcycle crash about 15 years ago, that left the biker on top of a round about decapitated, with his head still inside the helmet.

3 bikers went tearing past the car I was passenger in, on approach to a roundabout. A few seconds later there was a lot of car breaking sounds and car horns. Moments later we approached to see the man lying on the roundabout minus head, helmet 15 feet away. One of the other bikers was screaming in a sound I’ll remember my entire life.

A guy in front of us jumped out his van, got a sheet out the back and covered the body.

Also witnessed a boy overdosing in the street in Ibiza, the life was literally slipping away from him. A girl who it seemed didn’t know the guy was the only person trying to help. The police weren’t interested as the girl tried to administer CPR. An ambulance eventually came and they didn’t seem overly hurried to administer help, before bundling him in the back and off they went.

Heard the following day from others in our hotel the lad had died, but couldn’t confirm.

ETA..

Was waiting outside a club in St Kilda in Melbourne, and a group of Australian guys in the queue were being loud and generally c***s.  A bouncer (massive Maori) told them they weren't getting in, to which one of the Aussie chaps didn't take too kindly.  He then decided to inform the Maori that he was Australian army, as of that somehow made him a superhero, before proceeding with a mouthful of racist abuse to the doorman.  The guy didn't take to kindly to being called a ' fucking dog' and to 'f**k off back to his own country' as he then knocked the f**k out of the 4 or 5 men that were in the group.  The one who had dished out the abuse was getting his face smashed to a pulp off the kerb, which made me feel physically sick, before another bouncer eventually dragged his colleague off and he made a very hasty getaway. 

The aftermath was like a scene out a Tarantino film, with the group of boys all splattered about the street with varying degrees of injury.  The one that got the worst of it, had half his face literally hanging off.

The worst of all though, was possibly a tramp shitting on a packed metro carriage in Paris, then wiping his arse with newspaper.

Been to quite a few fatalities on the railways over the years but the worst one was down in Carluke a few years ago. Told to get there ASAP by the control room, on arrival one of my colleagues was already down on the tracks and advised the control room that he had found the victim, controller asked if he could confirm the person was dead,my colleague replied “I hope so, I’ve found his face “
I just arrived at that point and sure enough there was a face lying in the middle of the track,you would be able to recognise them if you knew them. Then spent a few hours picking up body parts but couldn’t find a leg, the train moved off to the depot and about 2 hours later they found the missing leg when the train was cleaned.

2 minutes ago, budmiester1 said:

“I hope so, I’ve found his face “
I just arrived at that point and sure enough there was a face lying in the middle of the track,you would be able to recognise them if you knew them.

Not a head with a face on one side of it, but an actual face as if it had been sliced off???  :unsure2:

The worst I witnessed was the spectators getting killed by a car at the Jim Clark rally a few years ago. Was all over the news for a long time after it happened. I also watched a boys leg getting snapped in a 50/50 tackle at a south league game. I actually said he'd dived to one of my mates then realised I was wrong when the bottom of his leg was nearly hanging off.

Archived