East Fife v Brechin City

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Dods post match interview same as usual. It not like us to be like that em yes it is were the same e every week

But we were 6 games unbeaten up till now !!! ............. He likes that one.  I wonder how many more times he will mention that ?    

Sorry Darren but we are now back to square one.  ............................Why are your formations so defensively set up and why are you so reluctant to play Boris ?  Those are the kind of points the interviewers should be putting to him !  

One thing for sure, we didn't miss your sides spewing out over your belt[emoji106]

[emoji23]
You're a strange little man aren't you???
You're struggling a bit for relevance now aren't you, time for you to step back from the keyboard function I think!!!
Try and keep some these zingers for your inevitable humping from Montrose next week!!! [emoji8]

6 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

emoji23.png
You're a strange little man aren't you???
You're struggling a bit for relevance now aren't you, time for you to step back from the keyboard function I think!!!
Try and keep some these zingers for your inevitable humping from Montrose next week!!! emoji8.png

You've taken that one too far !  8)

21 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:
56 minutes ago, T-zero said:
Penalty seemed a bit harsh watching the highlights back

It was one of those ones, some you get some you don't, whereas the guy trying to cripple big Tonks was a stone waller.

Aye that was a stupid challenge when you see it from behind the goal right enough.  The Brechin players  reactions say it all.   A shame we didn't get a similar replay of our one to compare but in fairness , the Fife players didn't complain so it looks like contact was made. 

2 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Aye that was a stupid challenge when you see it from behind the goal right enough.  The Brechin players  reactions say it all.   A shame we didn't get a similar replay of our one to compare but in fairness , the Fife players didn't complain so it looks like contact was made. 

Aye, it was one of those ones where I didn't see anything wrong from where I was sitting but the reactions of our players made me think they thought it was fair.

Just now, T-zero said:

The Brechin penalty, won the ball then looked like minimal contact on the follow through that left burns rolling about.

That's basically what we thought at the time with your one but watching the replay justifies the decision.  As I said a pity we didn't get a shot from behind the goal for our one to confirm . 

Unfortunately there was an operative error with GoPro at that end in second half. I will have word with said operative & remind him or her that ensuring the camera is switched on is a prerequisite of the job!

Said operative says sorry!

another great highlights package, well done!

From where i was sitting at the game, i actually thought dunsmore had got a little nick on the ball for the first, i didnt realise how much of an error the boy had made, I'm not even sure the guy was passing to the keeper, just a really bad mistake.

The pens probably soft all round, but we talk about consistency with refs when they make bad calls, so i reckon on the balance it was just about a fair result.

Archived