The Jamal Khashoggi Case

Dee Man

Why the feck do people want to spend their one and only time on this earth bothering about people that they do not know? I could not give a monkeys chuff about the majority of my "family", so forgive me if I can’t be arsed about a bunch of strangers.

So you can only empathise with or feel sympathy for people you care about? I feel quite sorry for you if that’s the case.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, supermik said:

Oohh, such a retort. What a fukin child you really are! Have I ever had a dig at you about apparently going to places on your own? Grow up..

You attend cheese tastings by yourself?

No wonder you don't care for humanity

for the sake of broadening the debate:

should we, actually, have a sneaking admiration for the - hmmm - clinical manner in which saudi dissidents are dealt with ?

meanwhile, in liberal, decent, forward thinking Britain, this c**t (see quote below) who espouses acts of terror and god knows what other manifestation of evil is handed a get out of jail free card and will be kept in the UK - at huge public expense; we cannot even get our act together sufficiently to deport him !

should theses fuckers be "dealt with", albeit slightly more efficiently than khashoggi ? i am certain that our security services have the wherewithal simply to make people simply disappear, with only the remotest possibility of being nailed; and even if they are exposed, a shrug of the shoulders and "the bloke was an arsehole - no loss" should be the only defence required.

would you gladly put up with a slight unease at the implicitly sanctioned behaviour of faceless government assassins in return for decisive acts that substantively lessen the likelihood of a repeat of Manchester, Westminster Bridge, Borough Market etc ?

have any P&B'ers knowingly been targetted for termination by government agents, and managed to evade death so efficiently that their new persona is comfortable posting regularly on a (loosely) football based message board as a way of reinforcing their deep cover ?

Anjem Choudary has been released from prison after serving half of the five-and-a-half-year sentence he received in 2016 for urging support for Isis and pledging allegiance to the terrorist group.

Choudary, 51, who was a key figure for a succession of extremist Islamist groups, emerged early on Friday morning from Belmarsh prison in south-east London.

Well this is an interesting thread.

There's no doubt that our governments have, in the past, got up to some similar shit. But getting caught is the big issue here - and rightly so.

You can't just fall into the 'we do it too' brigade without going all tin foil hat. Evidence and the rule of law is crucial - even if it is flouted regularly.

At this point I'd hasten to add that the evidence hasn't yet been released. There's something shady about the Turks handing of this - so let's hold fire for a bit.

But presuming the reported facts are true, it'll be interesting to see how this is handled by the West. Trump is a despicable c**t - but as much as his reaction has been ridiculous, in many ways it is more genuine than someone like bush or Blair would've been. We've had enough crocodile tears.

22 hours ago, Oooooft said:

I assume thats how the Iranian Embassy was allowed to be stormed   

That's going back a bit. I remember it rather well. 

There was a cartoon afterwards in some newspaper.....

Several white-robed frowning mullahs are grouped around a draft communique......

Written on it ... 

"The government of the Glorious Islamic Republic of Iran wishes to thank the filthy,  imperialist running dogs

of Britain for saving the lives of .... etc...."

And one mullah is saying to another....

"So, what do you think....?".

Why the feck do people want to spend their one and only time on this earth bothering about people that they do not know? I could not give a monkeys chuff about the majority of my "family", so forgive me if I can’t be arsed about a bunch of strangers.

https://www.conservatives.com/join

You thought about this, mate?

11 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

should we, actually, have a sneaking admiration for the - hmmm - clinical manner in which saudi dissidents are dealt with ?

meanwhile, in liberal, decent, forward thinking Britain, this c**t (see quote below) who espouses acts of terror and god knows what other manifestation of evil is handed a get out of jail free card and will be kept in the UK - at huge public expense; we cannot even get our act together sufficiently to deport him !

should theses fuckers be "dealt with", albeit slightly more efficiently than khashoggi ? i am certain that our security services have the wherewithal simply to make people simply disappear, with only the remotest possibility of being nailed; and even if they are exposed, a shrug of the shoulders and "the bloke was an arsehole - no loss" should be the only defence required.

would you gladly put up with a slight unease at the implicitly sanctioned behaviour of faceless government assassins in return for decisive acts that substantively lessen the likelihood of a repeat of Manchester, Westminster Bridge, Borough Market etc ?

have any P&B'ers knowingly been targetted for termination by government agents, and managed to evade death so efficiently that their new persona is comfortable posting regularly on a (loosely) football based message board as a way of reinforcing their deep cover ?

Y E R D A 

12 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

Where they going to deport British citizen, UK born and bred, Anjem Choudary to? 

5 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

"Yeah, so like, there was a fight, right, and then BOOM! His legs, arms and head just fell off. Honest."

warnock.png

I’m glad it’s been cleared up.  The guy obviously started a fight with the hit squad and died accidentally.  I’m sure they’ll be able to produce his body then we can go on selling them weapons.

BTW the last bit of the above is the only accurate bit.

Anjem Choudary has been released from prison after serving half of the five-and-a-half-year sentence he received in 2016 for urging support for Isis and pledging allegiance to the terrorist group.
Choudary, 51, who was a key figure for a succession of extremist Islamist groups, emerged early on Friday morning from Belmarsh prison in south-east London.

Oops. Thought you were talking about Tommy Robinson there.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Trump saying he believes the ‘explanation’.  The man is totally devoid of scruples and his Presidency has exposed the extent of the moral vacuum in the USA.

Will you please stop banging on about Trump you senile fucker?

He represents whit their Country 'is'.  A shithole.

You expect a different President that falsely puts a different face on it makes it better?

Anyhoo as a Scumdonian I thought you'd have a song for when they hand the body back after 'the fight'....

Archived