Bohemians v East Fife - Diddy Cup 1/4 Final

King Kebab

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticed they've still managed to shaft Arbroath, as we were supposed to be playing them but at least they've got a bit notice this time!!!

Any recommendations for a decent gaff to stay for 2 nights (Friday to Sunday?)
I stayed in the Travelodge mile and a half out the centre at Rathmines. Studenty area LIDL ALDI a few pubs and chippers. Was ok but price various enormously at weekends ?

54 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
3 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:
Any recommendations for a decent gaff to stay for 2 nights (Friday to Sunday?)

I stayed in the Travelodge mile and a half out the centre at Rathmines. Studenty area LIDL ALDI a few pubs and chippers. Was ok but price various enormously at weekends ?

Cheers Dave. Had a look. Way too dear. Looking at 488 Euro for 2 nights me and the wife. Few options on Booking.com I'm looking at.

Cheers Dave. Had a look. Way too dear. Looking at 488 Euro for 2 nights me and the wife. Few options on Booking.com I'm looking at.
My god !!! I had 4 nights for €420. Think last Sat night was about €150 of that mind you.

1 minute ago, Loondave1 said:
3 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:
Sorted! Holiday Inn Express, Dublin Airport, Frid to Sun.

The airports miles cheaper. Think it was 12 euros for return on airport city centre bus 747 757.

£239 for 2 nights Dave 

1 hour ago, vince sinclair said:

No been for a few years now it was clean cheap and central

The Temple Bar - Rammed out the door with people and bloody expensive - like most of the bars in that area but it's the place to be (Ruby was on - as it is on 2nd Feb. Bars open around 1030. It's where we will be before walking up to the ground (20min walk). We will be stopping at a few bars en-route before having a few beers with the Bohs at the ground.  Brazen Head is oldest pub in Dublin and a good place to start or finish in the city centre before heading up to Dalymount.

image.png

Archived