Bohemians v East Fife - Diddy Cup 1/4 Final

King Kebab

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Why not kick them out if they can't complete the fixture?

In any other tournament this would be ridiculous but it's long since lost any crumb of credibility.

We have been over this plenty already so I can't be arsed going over it again. 

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'm very glad you decided to make this post anyway though. It was very worthwhile.

I've had plenty of input on this on another thread, not sure what the input of a Dunfermline fan has anything to do with this but also, thanks

Exactly! The only people to blame for this is the SPFL! I seriously can't get my head around how much of a shambles this tourney has become! I hope yer club tell them to f**k off if invited next season!

On 10/20/2018 at 10:09, EFFC1938 said:
On 10/19/2018 at 22:06, Bohemian said:

Exactly! The only people to blame for this is the SPFL! I seriously can't get my head around how much of a shambles this tourney has become! I hope yer club tell them to f**k off if invited next season!

People running our club are liable to do anything.. but I can't imagine we will opt in again if we are invited.. check out our new away jersey ffs.. probably wear it against you for the publicly.  Let the piss taking commence:lol:

DqL4LStX4AAj_k4.jpeg

9 hours ago, Bohemian said:

People running our club are liable to do anything.. but I can't imagine we will opt in again if we are invited.. check out our new away jersey ffs.. probably wear it against you for the publicly.  Let the piss taking commence:lol:

DqL4LStX4AAj_k4.jpeg

I actually quite like that:whistle

2 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

I actually quite like that:whistle

It's mad, people who support Bohs fuckin hate it and people who don't are buying them up two at a time:lol: they are flying out of the club shop apparently.  Marketing master stroke by the sounds of it.  Probably only wear it a few times anyway

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

It's mad, people who support Bohs fuckin hate it and people who don't are buying them up two at a time:lol: they are flying out of the club shop apparently.  Marketing master stroke by the sounds of it.  Probably only wear it a few times anyway

It might catch on. We could get James Allan of Glasvegas fame on the front of ours.

#ItsTheFuture

14 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

It might catch on. We could get James Allan of Glasvegas fame on the front of ours.

#ItsTheFuture

Well the rest of the clubs in Ireland offical accounts have been ripping the piss on Twitter, all good humored... Dundalk have the Corrs and Sligo Westlife haha

DqMP3nyXgAAX5gf (1).jpeg

DqMLEBEWwAAl3qa.jpeg

13 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

You can have James Allan (even though he's also a weegie ex- QP player) we'll take Mount Florida's finest Primal Scream 

Archived