Bohemians v East Fife - Diddy Cup 1/4 Final

King Kebab

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted I can't make today! Loving the early pictures! Good luck to the team and all supporters making the trip! I hope the East Fife fans are there in good numbers and make plenty noise! Some pics of the travelling support at the game would be great! Do yerselves proud! Mon the Fife

Heard there was a delay Smuggy, locked in the plane for 2 and a half hours apparently Stevo Fife trying to get into the cockpit whilst naked didn't go down too well, whilst yourself and Toj drank all the duty free and made leery comments to the air stewards/stewardesses!!!
You should have taken the leisurely Air Lingus flight, got a shock when I saw the propellers on the plane, IMG_0513.jpg it looked like something that drops relief packages in the Congo but the pilot did a fine job in allaying any fears, with his cheery smile and evasive manoeuvres and we were here within 45 minutes, after turning the crate around, a cheery wave our hero was off into the night again to pick up the next wave of flying fifers, probably did about 3 trips in the time everybody on your flight was turning into Lord of the Flies!!!
IMG_0510.jpg

Archived