Bohemians v East Fife - Diddy Cup 1/4 Final

King Kebab

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, EFMB said:

Temple Bar meet at 1030  (when it opens) then we will work our waŷ to Dalymount for the Bohs Bar opening

image.jpeg

10 feckin 30? Yer aff yer nut :lol:

I'll see you nearer 12. 

You guys bringing your trumpets?

We'll be out on the Friday in the kilts as well, we're actually on the 1425 out on the Friday not 1450, glad I checked! So I'd imagine we'll be out in town from about 5. 100% locked in for the early kick off on the Saturday. 

I see on McBookie Bohs are 6/1 and we're 16/1 for the cup itself, no head to head odds but I'd imagine we'll be at least 3/1 so appears the bookies don't think this will be easy. Anyone (particularly Bohemian!) know what the standard is like there? We've nae bought tickets for the game yet, assuming pay at the gate will be OK...

AO FELLOW FIFERS HEADING TO DUBLIN

Not long now until our European tour begins! Looking to get peoples thoughts...I have the opportunity to have an area set aside in a pub called “The Grand Social” for us Fife fans before the game. I had thought this would be a good idea to get us altogether before heading to the ground - even meeting here about 11.30/12? Looking for a general consensus of whether people are interested in this so that it is worth the managers time and also so that my contact doesn’t going organise it only for me & my dad to show up! 

Please be honest as would rather know. 

The pub itself is handy for the shops & also an easy walk to the ground. Also does pizza and a pint for €12! 

Thanks & let me know!

12 hours ago, IE93 said:

Not long now until our European tour begins! Looking to get peoples thoughts...I have the opportunity to have an area set aside in a pub called “The Grand Social” for us Fife fans before the game. I had thought this would be a good idea to get us altogether before heading to the ground - even meeting here about 11.30/12? Looking for a general consensus of whether people are interested in this so that it is worth the managers time and also so that my contact doesn’t going organise it only for me & my dad to show up! 

The pub itself is handy for the shops & also an easy walk to the ground. Also does pizza and a pint for €12! 

Thanks & let me know!

I can't speak for abdy on this but I think us meeting at 1030 would mean we will just kinda go with the flow after that, I can't lock me and my brethren in for this as whilst I'm quite good at the two day drinking and getting up early, my other pals are pretty bad at it so even guaranteeing their appearance at Temple Bar is ambitious!!

Had a quick glance at the weather in the build up to this. Pretty close to 0 the entire week with forecast of light snow on the day. It would be absolutely fucking typical of the shit show of this tie for this game to be called off :lol:

Had a quick glance at the weather in the build up to this. Pretty close to 0 the entire week with forecast of light snow on the day. It would be absolutely fucking typical of the shit show of this tie for this game to be called off :lol:

Don’t say that!! It will now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

On 23/01/2019 at 21:38, IE93 said:

Thanks & let me know!

Count me in. There will be 4 of us.

The pizza sold it!

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 21:38, IE93 said:

Thanks & let me know!

Not sure what we are doing yet (3 of us). Arrive early Saturday morning on Glasgow flight and back home on Sunday evening.

Would be good to meet up prior to game though.  

Is there anyway we can keep the 1030 Temple bar for a few pints, then move to this place? Might help to allow the late comers/late risers and ensure we can get abdy together?

ETA: Canny be that hard, it's 200m away FFS!

5 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Is there anyway we can keep the 1030 Temple bar for a few pints, then move to this place? Might help to allow the late comers/late risers and ensure we can get abdy together?

ETA: Canny be that hard, it's 200m away FFS!

Count me in.

On 23 January 2019 at 21:38, IE93 said:

Thanks & let me know!

Still plan A for the EFMB. The Temple Bar 1030 then head for the ground - arrival Dalymount 1300 to meet the Bohs lads for a few beers.

The grand social is just over the hapenny bridge from temple bar but from the grand social is a fair trek to Dalymount.to break up the walk  There is a pub called Slatterys on Capel street that's a nice pint but on the small side or The Woolshed Australian pub parnell street has plenty space and good choice of beers and grub.

I live in Dublin anyway so I'll go with my young lad.  

The grand social is just over the hapenny bridge from temple bar but from the grand social is a fair trek to Dalymount.to break up the walk  There is a pub called Slatterys on Capel street that's a nice pint but on the small side or The Woolshed Australian pub parnell street has plenty space and good choice of beers and grub.

Slatterys is on our route purely cause he’s 2/5 of us favourite player [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Slattery's has just become a must visit next weekend. 

Pat to score the winning goal?

4 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Slattery's has just become a must visit next weekend. 

Pat to score the winning goal?

that would be lovely and hes yet to score this season but a perfect time to do so in ireland would be so sweet as in drinking gunnines in a namesake bar on capel st in Dubliner. :wub::thumsup2

Archived