Bohemians v East Fife - Diddy Cup 1/4 Final

King Kebab

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

There is the Pheonix across from the Bohs stadium.

There is Keoghs which is 5 mins away and is much cheaper for a pint than elsewhere!

Good call but the pubs around the ground don't serve alcohol until 12

2 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Start at your suggestions with an aim to getting there for 12 emoji23.png take advantage of cheap pints

The Temple Bar for 1030 then we make our way to the ground taking in 12 of so bars en-route...…………………...

Does anyone know how far the airport in dublin to their ground? Thanks. Never been to eireland in my puff...see you can book a same day return flight for saturday avoiding hotels etc, same as i would for bayview but with bus thats great for me.

Does anyone know how far the airport in dublin to their ground? Thanks. Never been to eireland in my puff...see you can book a same day return flight for saturday avoiding hotels etc, same as i would for bayview but with bus thats great for me.

15 min €10 euro return bus journey pal

11 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Yous all on the sat morning flight from Glasgow?

0810 fi Edinburgh coming back on 1950 same day.

Taxi into city centre was €22 was about 20min due to heavy traffic 

Bus back  last week was €7 but took about 30min - felt longer with the ale inside. 4 of our lads got off for a comfort stop and landed up taking a taxi back.

3 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Looking forward to seeing the state of you lads at Dalymount with your 10.30 starts in Templebar:lol: fair play lads. Should I tell you about the early houses in Dublin if you think 10.30am is too late? 

1030 start :P Last week kicked off at 0700 in Wetherspoons at Edinburgh airport - same again on the 2nd:thumsup2

On 25/11/2018 at 08:22, Bohemian said:

Looking forward to seeing the state of you lads at Dalymount with your 10.30 starts in Templebar:lol: fair play lads. Should I tell you about the early houses in Dublin if you think 10.30am is too late? 

Full pub recommendations for the route from Temple Bar up to the ground. Draw us a wee map. And then the post-match plan too. Let's just get this locked in, you can be our free-of-charge travel agent for the trip.

On 25/11/2018 at 11:30, EFMB said:

1030 start :P Last week kicked off at 0700 in Wetherspoons at Edinburgh airport - same again on the 2nd:thumsup2

EFMB I expect the same menu selection from you too. 1030 sounds delightful. The mare Fifers together the better!

That's our group up to 8 now. 1450 Flight out on the Friday, 5pm return on the Sunday. Booked for £30 total, but that 5pm flight was now £209 alone last time I checked. Guessing it's because so many people/potentially the squad booked that flight so the price went absolutely mental.

Never been to Dublin so looking forward to sampling the delights, any recommendations on where to go after the game too would be class and then onto the evening as I doubt we'll be pounding Guiness after 12 at night.

PS - I'm buying one of those yellow kilts for sure, hope I get into the late night establishments with it.

EFMB I expect the same menu selection from you too. 1030 sounds delightful. The mare Fifers together the better!
That's our group up to 8 now. 1450 Flight out on the Friday, 5pm return on the Sunday. Booked for £30 total, but that 5pm flight was now £209 alone last time I checked. Guessing it's because so many people/potentially the squad booked that flight so the price went absolutely mental.
Never been to Dublin so looking forward to sampling the delights, any recommendations on where to go after the game too would be class and then onto the evening as I doubt we'll be pounding Guiness after 12 at night.
PS - I'm buying one of those yellow kilts for sure, hope I get into the late night establishments with it.

Squad going on Saturday morning flight I’m sure.

19 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Squad going on Saturday morning flight I’m sure.

It's the 1700 flight home that went absolutely mental on the price, unsurprising given it's somewhat perfect for a long lie hangover recovery with a quick lunch before the flight.

On 25/11/2018 at 13:05, Stevo Fife said:

Should this thread not be in the Scots in Europe section?:P

Too right but wait this is steven gerrard first season as rangers manager they have yet to reach anywhere than bangku but they dunno :whistle the ugly glesga sisters of either brenda or rangers might have some hatred towards being simply east fife come the end of their europa league hodooo before xmas time !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I see the winners of this tie then have to sort out the joys of having to get to Dingwall on a Friday night!!!
Not just fans but players having to get time off work to compete in Doncaster's Folly!!!

Archived