Cove Rangers vs Talbot in the bookies

TFW

Yes, I know we are underdogs, but some of the prices being quoted for a Talbot win are very generous indeed in what is basically a two horse race. Talbot are 7-1 to win with William Hills.  Am having some of that as I doubt I'll see those odds again in a long, long, time.

53 minutes ago, TFW said:

Yes, I know we are underdogs, but some of the prices being quoted for a Talbot win are very generous indeed in what is basically a two horse race. Talbot are 7-1 to win with William Hills.  Am having some of that as I doubt I'll see those odds again in a long, long, time.

Think you will find it's a 3 horse race mate 

16 minutes ago, southerner said:

Still 6/1 with Sky Bet

I took that.

The Highland League is relatively weak just now, their teams did poorly in the first round. I haven't seen Talbot this season but I say Cove play Hearts and while they were obviously out of their depth, they didn't really impress me.

I'd have thought 2/1 at most.

Hope you guys and Kelty both win as on yesterday at Hills at 7/1 and 11/1. Yes both are underdogs against possibly stronger teams but over 90 mins the prices were way over priced.  Hills presently 9/2 and 7/1 so at least got the value.  6/1 and 10/1 still available at other bookies, see oddschecker website. 

Archived