What's The Worst Pain You Have Ever Experienced?

Dee Man

I had to get my bottom examined the other day and expected the worst.

On the hole (see what I did there) it wasnt too bad apart from when the boy was trying to go round a corner or something and it felt like I was being knifed from the inside.

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

On the hole (see what I did there) it wasnt too bad apart from when the boy was trying to go round a corner or something and it felt like I was being knifed from the inside.

Go to a doctor next time.

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

@mathematics likes me to do that to him.....

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Was it with an Endoscope? 

The flushing out fluid you take before that is pretty insane, you end up shitting water.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Did you get to watch it on the monitor? I found it, erm, interesting.

I did. Was quite interesting tbh. I got a gold star for my preparation so Sunday was well spent.

The two Sinclairs of Rhynie butteries (yes, you heard)  i had when I got home were probably the best thing Ive ever tasted.

On 18/09/2022 at 18:42, bobbykdy said:

Started suffering from them about three or four years ago and at first couldn't put my finger on what was causing it, just knew my brain was fuzzy, my head hurt and doing simple things I used to do without thinking became a major ordeal.

If you haven't been given any medication yet and find you need something ask you doc for Notriptyline, has made my life a hundered times better. Migraines have got less and less frequent to the point I haven't had one for about 8 weeks. Will likely be on this now for life as a prevantative, but can live with that rather than the alternative.

If not your spelling...

25 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Was it with an Endoscope? 

The flushing out fluid you take before that is pretty insane, you end up shitting water.

When I got mine I barely made it back to the side room. 15 minutes later a nurse came in and shouted on me and asked where I was. I replied, where do you think I am, where are 99% of people after that procedure?

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

When I got mine I barely made it back to the side room. 15 minutes later a nurse came in and shouted on me and asked where I was. I replied, where do you think I am, where are 99% of people after that procedure?

In a hospital?

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

When I got mine done, I watched it all on the monitor. They cut 4 things out that looked a bit suss. They marked 2 of the removal points with a tattoo dot so if they ever have to re examine me they will be able to reference where exactly they were. The doc said that after they had been removed they didn’t appear as bad as first thought. Of course, after I got home, the wife decided to Google the things that were removed. And, in the best tradition of Google, she then informed me that I was now facing a lingering and painful death which cheered me up no end.

It took almost 10 weeks for the results to comeback. Everything was benign.

f**k Google (and nosy wifes)

26 minutes ago, supermik said:

When I got mine done, I watched it all on the monitor. They cut 4 things out that looked a bit suss. They marked 2 of the removal points with a tattoo dot so if they ever have to re examine me they will be able to reference where exactly they were. The doc said that after they had been removed they didn’t appear as bad as first thought. Of course, after I got home, the wife decided to Google the things that were removed. And, in the best tradition of Google, she then informed me that I was now facing a lingering and painful death which cheered me up no end.

It took almost 10 weeks for the results to comeback. Everything was benign.

f**k Google (and nosy wifes)

^^^caused by a diet rich in cheese