What's The Worst Pain You Have Ever Experienced?

Dee Man

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

Finally mentioned it to a locum GP who had similar migraines and gave me a script for the meds he was on. Wish I could see him again to say thanks.

Same happened to me with anal fissures, he understood the pain and prescribed some powerful steroid cream which sorted it overnight like magic. Doctors should list the ailments they've suffered after their qualifications, Doctor Neil Kennedy BSc MB BS (London 1991) MRCGP DRCOG (Gout, Piles, IBS)

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Same happened to me with anal fissures, he understood the pain and prescribed some powerful steroid cream which sorted it overnight like magic. Doctors should list the ailments they've suffered after their qualifications, Doctor Neil Kennedy BSc MB BS (London 1991) MRCGP DRCOG (Gout, Piles, IBS)

I've only had one of those, and it's a vastly underestimated source of pain.

I can't find it on YouTube, but Kevin Smith has a lengthy (and amusing) story at the end of one of his "Evening With" DVDs about the first time he had an anal fissure, which culminated in him having to lie down in agony while serving on a jury trial. He claims it was probably down to careless wiping, but anyone familiar with his stories about his wife would have suspicions about how it really happened.

Ecoli o157 poisoning.

Like getting punched in the belly from Tyson several times then turning on a tap of fire from your arse with a full burgundy flow of blood mixed with a bit o' shite. My bowel expanded ready to pop, whilst the parasites ate away at my intestine.

All this and not being able to take antibiotics, as the Ecoli mimics it in order to join the blood stream and destroy your kidney.

Nice.

Wrong Burgundy.

BestNeedyCaecilian-size_restricted.gif.7bf2edae39a20970a8a2cb7926f0e20c.gif

That and sunburn, proper big yellow blistering sunburn.

1 hour ago, House Bartender said:

Anyone on here had the delights of experiencing childbirth? Having sat in on one I have to say it must top most things in the can't-stop-screaming pain spectrum. I can still hear the scissors urgently chopping through flesh to widen the passage. 

My wife thoroughly enjoyed childbirth, said the pain was nowhere near as bad as what is made out. That being said, everyone is different. She has a pretty high pain threshold and finds getting tattoos really relaxing and enjoyable.

1 hour ago, House Bartender said:

Anyone on here had the delights of experiencing childbirth? Having sat in on one I have to say it must top most things in the can't-stop-screaming pain spectrum. I can still hear the scissors urgently chopping through flesh to widen the passage. 

I have.  Toothache was worse tbh.

25 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My old man had a lumbar puncture in front of some medical students. Big needle jammed into the spine. He screamed. They asked him to describe it and he told them it felt like someone had just put a red hot poker through his left testicle. 

Would the right one have been ok?

The first time I pulled my lower back. The pain was agony and the worst thing was that I couldn’t ever really get rid of it, so sitting, standing, lying down - all still hurt. 

I had fractured my pelvis around 2002 and the pain was worse than that, though if I say that I don’t think people believe me. 

13 hours ago, johnnydun said:

My wife thoroughly enjoyed childbirth, said the pain was nowhere near as bad as what is made out. That being said, everyone is different. She has a pretty high pain threshold and finds getting tattoos really relaxing and enjoyable.

image.jpeg.b8a3d57aa305fd656c5f6e7c79781a0d.jpeg

I must admit, I kind-of enjoyed getting my tattoos, but they're on large muscles - I'd probably feel differently if they'd been on a bony area. It was a bit like getting a really good scratch on an itchy area - a bit too hard to be completely comfortable, but pleasant nonetheless.

I can't imagine having a cantaloupe forced through my ringpiece would be much fun, so I can only assume @johnnydun's missus has a bucket fanny due to his enormous penis.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

I must admit, I kind-of enjoyed getting my tattoos, but they're on large muscles - I'd probably feel differently if they'd been on a bony area. It was a bit like getting a really good scratch on an itchy area - a bit too hard to be completely comfortable, but pleasant nonetheless.

I can't imagine having a cantaloupe forced through my ringpiece would be much fun, so I can only assume @johnnydun's missus has a bucket fanny due to his enormous penis.

You're half right.

Ive a weakness in my back and it went ping earlier this year. The worst pain I've felt.

Had two of the three kids minimal pain relief but the mastitis in the days following was easily worse than the birth.

Edited by RH33

Cutting a guys thumb off.

I was in the other room....it felt sore. (I caught him)

I believe he never took up the housebreaking duties again. 

note - he was the boss man, who instructed the poor folk (drug infected) to make him money, and give them shite drugs.

Enjoy your day!

On 24/09/2022 at 12:24, DiegoDiego said:
On 24/09/2022 at 01:43, Bert Raccoon said:
You and [mention=11914]Shandon Par[/mention] should compare middle class accidents 

Don't even get me started on that time the gardener was ill and I had to clip the topiary myself.

I don't think he likes you.

See the source image