Egg and beans on the same plate?

Are you man enough to handle a fried egg and a portion of beans on the same plate?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just this morning. You need beans to put on your bacon and black pudding, sausage should always be dunked in the egg yolk. That thing under the tattie scone was tasteless and pointless, would have preferred haggis 

0CAA766A-0342-488F-B1AF-1C7990EA5F22.jpeg

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just this morning. You need beans to put on your bacon and black pudding, sausage should always be dunked in the egg yolk. That thing under the tattie scone was tasteless and pointless, would have preferred haggis 
0CAA766A-0342-488F-B1AF-1C7990EA5F22.thumb.jpeg.dc49c883899961329027a7e46dc2a785.jpeg

FFS! [emoji1]

This new self-employed lifestyle treating you well then?

54 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Better than anticipated aye :thumsup2

certainly beats the usual B+M bargains granola 

You. Fat. b*****d! 

Right, that's the entirely justified abuse of Heed over and done with. 

I don't mind beans with scrambled eggs, not so sure about beans with fried egg though. 

I find mushrooms make me fart like a b*****d as much as beans do.. I usually like a lie down after a cooked breakfast to digest which usually involves lifting the bedclothes with deadly guffs. There should be a sign for the door for the chambermaid: "I'd give it at least half an hour if I were you"

5bc7a9630b605_johnnyf.jpg.6ea98988b5d285aec2e470ca271bfcaa.jpg

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Mushrooms are a fungi, as is athletes foot. Get them in the fucking sea

And please note that this method of dealing with athlete's foot will be utterly ineffective if you don't dry your feet properly (particularly in between the toes) once you come out of the sea. 

2 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

0CAA766A-0342-488F-B1AF-1C7990EA5F22.jpeg

That looks superb. I love how they've given you three portions of butter for two slices of toast. :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Q0S-RUSH said:

I dont mind eggs and beans on same plate. However i cant f**king stand runny yolks, My fried egg has to be well done.

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

The only acceptable sausages on a breakfast are the ones in the tin of beans 'n' sausages. 

I hope there's never another war. Because we're fùcked if this is what this country turns out nowadays.

Archived