Favourite Photo of your Favourite Team

On 20/10/2018 at 19:37, KillieCon said:

I love that second photo. One of my favourite games of all time.

Aye probably my favourite ever away match. Though the game wasn’t a classic the atmosphere was  absolutely buzzing that day, from nervous energy at first to absolute joy by the end.

2 hours ago, The OP said:

Cool story 

Image result for CRAIG GORDON GIF

Love that gif, im in there somewhere, even non Celtic fans have to concede that is what you call absolute fucking scenes. 

No wonder Craig Gordon is emotional, was round about then he started shagging the Celtic TV presenter lassie, Summer something or other she was called.... :wub:

21 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Love that gif, im in there somewhere, even non Celtic fans have to concede that is what you call absolute fucking scenes. 

No wonder Craig Gordon is emotional, was round about then he started shagging the Celtic TV presenter lassie, Summer something or other she was called.... :wub:

Probably just relieved there is not going to be a penalty shootout because he has saved one in his entire career (I think, seem to recall it was none when we played Hapoel and he saved one in that game). 

Even in the last couple of months I ended up with a pretty bad bruise at the back of my leg due to getting flung about in the relatively tame scenes when we scored against Rosenborg. 

• 4 years later...
On 13/07/2023 at 10:35, coletsiona said:

Gotta join the fun and share my all-time favorite team photo. It's like a snapshot of victory and passion. Our players giving their all on the pitch, reminding me why I bleed team colors. Such epic memories!

8 minutes ago, abievoller7 said:

Hey everyone! I stumbled upon this thread while browsing the internet, and I couldn't resist sharing my favorite photo of my beloved team. It's a snapshot from last season's championship celebration—the joy and excitement on everyone's faces are simply priceless! It brings back memories of that amazing day and the camaraderie among fans. I still get goosebumps thinking about it! By the way, if you're looking to preserve and showcase your own special moments, I recently found this cool website called frameshop.com.au. They offer a wide range of high-quality frames for your photos, allowing you to display them beautifully in your home without any hassle.

Barry Took — The Movie Database (TMDB)

On 23/10/2018 at 13:53, The OP said:

Cool story 

Image result for CRAIG GORDON GIF

Yes, it must be absolutely unprecedentedly incredible when the strong favourites dominate a game then clinch the win to lift a trophy they've won countless time before.

It's hard to imagine such spontaneous joy.