Favourite Photo of your Favourite Team

Thought about posting this in the Photographic History thread but felt it could be served by one of its own as there is a wide variety of all sorts of photos on it and the criteria here’s a bit narrower.

What’s your favourite photograph of your favourite team? Needs to be from a game, during a game etc...

Always been a fan of some of the press photos taken during games.

If you’ve got a photo of your own taken on your phone, Polaroid or any other means then all the better.

Must admit, whilst it was a goal against us, I’ve always loved this photo. The look on Boyd’s face says it all. Horrendous mix up of a goal. It probably is so quintessentially a Scottish international photo as you’ll get. Sums us up really. A glorious chance before we eventually and inevitably piss all over our own chips.

690A82E8-CCE6-470A-9D2D-12F468BA2757.jpeg

C1-RuJfWEAAIJBZ.jpg.4fe5386c0db39ab3e82a12d8e48814c7.jpg

Absolute scenes. McDiarmid hasn't felt a roar like it in my time there, half the stand ended up swapping seats.

st-johnstone-1_3595921.thumb.jpg.4537b8c25385b59ded81c0beb55d479c.jpg

Sums up that team. MacLean and Wright actively trying to suffocate folk is something that happened regularly with goals at that point, something Easton is clearly aware of.

IMG_2149JPG.thumb.jpg.da95c63248054c9f70862e68fd2b0985.jpg

Steven MacLeans "Maradona v the World" photo. Sums him up really, faced by a wall of players who earn more a week than he earns a season, so he just rifles it straight at their pusses, scored it too.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

C1-RuJfWEAAIJBZ.jpg.4fe5386c0db39ab3e82a12d8e48814c7.jpg

Absolute scenes. McDiarmid hasn't felt a roar like it in my time there, half the stand ended up swapping seats.

Aye, a good night, I was at that one.

See a couple of faces in there I know well. Check tubbs wheeching aff his tap down the front there.

5 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Aye, a good night, I was at that one.

See a couple of faces in there I know well. Check tubbs wheeching aff his tap down the front there.

Seen that photo hundreds of times and never noticed him before :lol: