East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

39 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

This is what a forum is all about. When we played Steins in the Scottish they did surprise us a little. The 2 boys at the back were very good for them and we got what we deserved on the day. Our season is at a point now where we are probably relying on good results in the east to salvage our season. I have said from the beginning it would be wrong to suggest anyone is a favourite as there are lots of temas capable on their day.

Their centre back big Taggart is a special player.

Hopefully yous end up back through my way next season so I can have a look at yous, heard good things.

Looking forward to Sandys v Pennies this week. If I had to choose a winner it would be Sandys with home advantage against a good Pennies side. 

Agree with many on here that Sandys have some of the best forward players not only in LEAFA but definitely the East of Scotland. 

22 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
41 minutes ago, Dinsey said:
Nah it’s at Sandys mate. Due to school not allowing booking to over run, they couldn’t play at Porty incase of Extra time 

Agh ofcourse. To be honest it play it there also. Gives them a little advantage.

Im not sure it does. Its a small pitch and at this time of year is very difficult to get the ball down and move it around. Can see this game being more of a battle than anything

2 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Looking forward to Sandys v Pennies this week. If I had to choose a winner it would be Sandys with home advantage against a good Pennies side. 

Agree with many on here that Sandys have some of the best forward players not only in LEAFA but definitely the East of Scotland. 

Edin South Vics must have a good front line as well..:whistle

Im not sure it does. Its a small pitch and at this time of year is very difficult to get the ball down and move it around. Can see this game being more of a battle than anything
Its a very hard place to go i hated playing on it... was like a fecking gala day lol. Without being a cock it helps your back 3 big time. I'll pop down to watch it.