East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

19 hours ago, Blue cafu said:

Gang ?? A great footballing side all I have seen from them 2 or 3 that get wired it as you need to be a successful team.. st Bernard’s showed pennies how to play football last season never seen so much a 1 sided final could have been 7 or 8 if it wasn’t for the pennies keeper he was motm 

19 hours ago, Redondo said:

Pennies werent even in the final m8!!

Comedy gold :lol::lol:

Some of the rabble you read on here is something else. We are going to win this because we won that last season. What happened to doing your talking on the park? Sandys lost in the Scottish because Steins were the better team. Like snowman said they had a 10/15 minute spell. As far as having this or that on the bench. Surely if they are fit enough for the bench then it makes sense to start them? As far as Pennies I wouldnt be underetimate them or you will find yourselves out the East and the Scottish. What will excuse be then?

36 minutes ago, Gaf said:

Some of the rabble you read on here is something else. We are going to win this because we won that last season. What happened to doing your talking on the park? Sandys lost in the Scottish because Steins were the better team. Like snowman said they had a 10/15 minute spell. As far as having this or that on the bench. Surely if they are fit enough for the bench then it makes sense to start them? As far as Pennies I wouldnt be underetimate them or you will find yourselves out the East and the Scottish. What will excuse be then?

Who's underestimating them?

2 of the 3 goals was an own goal and a penalty. Danderhall arent the worst team going forward and to take 6 points off them is good for us. Its 5 goals conceded in 2 games, not 8. Yous can all speculate as much as you like we will see what happens against Pennies. If we lose the game i will post on here and congratulate Pennies but as I said theres games before then that we need to concentrate on

1 minute ago, xnxx said:
6 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:
No they scored 4 the first game. What does it matter theyve took 0 points weve took 6. You dont win anything on goal difference

True bud but it does show frailties in your team if Danderhall are classes as a team below yourselfs

I dont claim we are perfect we have weak points like a lot of amateur teams, thats why we are amateur. If we won every game 4 - 3 I would be delighted

I dont claim we are perfect we have weak points like a lot of amateur teams, thats why we are amateur. If we won every game 4 - 3 I would be delighted
So would every team in ammys, it goes to show how good a team sandys are that alot of people are talking about them and what they think will be their downfall

2 minutes ago, xnxx said:
5 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

So would every team in ammys, it goes to show how good a team sandys are that alot of people are talking about them and what they think will be their downfall

Its obvious more people want us beat than dont, sometimes we dont help ourselves by comments and stuff but to be honest a lot of it is just banter. We fully understand why a lot of folk like to see us lose games but to be honest we dont give a s**t who wants us beat. We have a fairly solid core of guys who can cope with that stuff all year long. Ive said before though this is one of the most exciting seasons for Leafa that I can remember

After watching some of the danderhall v sandys game yesterday you just can’t take your eye off the ball with the 2 strikers sandys have up top clinical only need a couple chances. Thought danderhall had a good goal ruled out but that’s just my opinion. A draw would’ve seen both teams happy but sandys have the winning mentality drilled into them. The game against pennies should be a cracker for them