East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

Wasn't a bad final tbh first 20 both teams feeling the nerves, credit to ESV they don't give up, just think our quick 2 goals killed them........ Then was all us..... All the best to ESV cracking side who will give any team a game. 

8 hours ago, JCBino said:

LEAFA - level complete 

Is that all you have? 

Next! ;) 

Fair enough enjoy it lads and enjoy getting it up people who doubted you but all Iv ever seen from the teams in LEAFA you played was respect and praise so this is lacking in a bit class. 

Remember you’ve also been on the other end of a result to LEAFA teams and I don’t recall posts like this. 

Time to get up.for workers a good final bit pennies were better team from start to finish  congratulations to pennies proved me wrong at at every turn hats off to you guys what a team spirt yous have yous never seem to be beaten that's a credit to manager and backroom  staff well done yois are a  ctrdit to the stirling and district league which isnt the strongest league to what a have herd bit you guys know how to win congratulations   and well done use have put me in ma place 

17 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Time to get up.for workers a good final bit pennies were better team from start to finish  congratulations to pennies proved me wrong at at every turn hats off to you guys what a team spirt yous have yous never seem to be beaten that's a credit to manager and backroom  staff well done yois are a  ctrdit to the stirling and district league which isnt the strongest league to what a have herd bit you guys know how to win congratulations   and well done use have put me in ma place 

Finally lol all in jest mate been good friendly banter along the journey mate enjoy yer weekend I’m off to Hampden  in the sun for the first leg of getting a trophy to Edinburgh hhgh 

37 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Finally lol all in jest mate been good friendly banter along the journey mate enjoy yer weekend I’m off to Hampden  in the sun for the first leg of getting a trophy to Edinburgh hhgh 

Probably another Edinburgh team getting pumped the day lol

Ha ha ha a agree wi bawsoot here lol as fraz says all. Friendly banter, East never an easy cup to. Win with so many great teams involved, with our run to. Final we just couldn't fall.l at last hurdle and as a says earlier credit to. ESV as their a cracking side we just wanted it more a think :) thank god its over we can all now concentrate on domestic situations, good luck to all leafa sides this end of. Season will defo b keeping an eye on that as shaping up to have a few twists n turns...... Enjoy lads 

35 minutes ago, Gaz8 said:

Ha ha ha a agree wi bawsoot here lol as fraz says all. Friendly banter, East never an easy cup to. Win with so many great teams involved, with our run to. Final we just couldn't fall.l at last hurdle and as a says earlier credit to. ESV as their a cracking side we just wanted it more a think :) thank god its over we can all now concentrate on domestic situations, good luck to all leafa sides this end of. Season will defo b keeping an eye on that as shaping up to have a few twists n turns...... Enjoy lads 

It was all banter gaz8 defiantly deserved winner just looked at all the teams yous have faced this year to become east champions a don't think there has been a more difficult run for any team to win it so respect where it's due hope use had a great night  / day if yous aren't still partying 

Cheers mate, much appreciated :) yeah was a very tough run to play 4 of the best teams going was a big ask but hey there the teams u need to. Beat if u want to. Win this competition....... Ps lads still going strong need to slow it down though another game Monday lol 

4 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Fair enough enjoy it lads and enjoy getting it up people who doubted you but all Iv ever seen from the teams in LEAFA you played was respect and praise so this is lacking in a bit class. 

Remember you’ve also been on the other end of a result to LEAFA teams and I don’t recall posts like this. 

Behave. It’s obviously tongue in cheek!

Anyway, the point is delighted for Pennies as they had to beat the best teams going in the East.  LEAFA happen to host most of them.  Really strong league.

The game against Sandys was one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. 

Cheers ;) 

Hard shift last night unfortunately A step to far for the lads from esv great achievement getting there tho , and use will learn from it also congratulations to pennies well deserved esp with the run they have had in the cup , felt it was a poor game to watch but sometimes that happens in Finals , don’t think going by alot of the crowd last night pennies will get the acknowledgement they deserve as anyone else sitting in the stand would have heard all night the usual money rumours, sat next to two lads who played for Westfield ? Pennies league am sure they said and that’s all the spoke about all night lol money or not there name is down in history as a winner and am sure that’s what matters 

Hard shift last night unfortunately A step to far for the lads from esv great achievement getting there tho , and use will learn from it also congratulations to pennies well deserved esp with the run they have had in the cup , felt it was a poor game to watch but sometimes that happens in Finals , don’t think going by alot of the crowd last night pennies will get the acknowledgement they deserve as anyone else sitting in the stand would have heard all night the usual money rumours, sat next to two lads who played for Westfield ? Pennies league am sure they said and that’s all the spoke about all night lol money or not there name is down in history as a winner and am sure that’s what matters 

Interesting read when both teams have same sponsors ha as you say no one can remove the names on that trophy mate

Same sponsors ? Don’t follow sa2109? Like a said mate just a few comments made by the lads a just asked who they played with as heard them saying they had played use , tough cup to win no matter who u r a lot of teams still trying to do it , enjoy your win and getting it up bawsoot lol 

Well done Pennies. I said after they knocked us out they would win it. You can always tell in a cup competition when a team has the bit between their teeth and no doubt they did. Wish I couldve got a price on them Haha. Commiserations to esv who have done leafa proud getting another team into the east final when not a lot of people wouldve tipped them to do so. However, no pdy remembers the runners up so well done pennies well deserved