East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

4 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Haha, come on m8. Uv jumped in here trying to rekindle ur non love for Lesmahagow when its all kicking off on the Leafa thread, ur better over there m8!! Lol

Away you got and suck Mick Kennedy's cock cause thats all you do on the csafl thread  

3 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Away you got and suck Mick Kennedy's cock cause thats all you do on the csafl thread  

Brilliant, u's Leafa boys r too easy!! 

No agenda lads a just like to play a bit Roy Walker now and again!!

Leave Mick out of it he takes enough flak and hes moving on so if u want me to step up and take the heat when hes away im up fo that???

Its only a game lads.

2 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Brilliant, u's Leafa boys r too easy!! 

No agenda lads a just like to play a bit Roy Walker now and again!!

Leave Mick out of it he takes enough flak and hes moving on so if u want me to step up and take the heat when hes away im up fo that???

Its only a game lads.

You're back tracking because youre a bottle merchant

Yip , im a shitebag. 

Havent really slagged anyone . Only gave my opinion and if u cant handle that then thats ur problem. 

Its a goodnight from me , some of us have to get up for the graft in morning and earn an honest days pay. 

Pennies r not easy to come by these days u know.

Guest Mick Kennedy
8 hours ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Lol never happen mate you get brought into everything always your fault lol how’s the legs ?? 

Haha ok mate, to old to be playing football these days 

12 hours ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Classless or retaliation there’s a difference and they have been accepted into a bigger league imo  not there first choice but will definitely be an improvement on the s&d I’ve heard some of the reasons they weren’t accepted from a reliable source and it’s laughable 

Busy night last night...

Fraz, are the Pennies guys going to share the reasons they never got accepted? Obviously they cant share them on the thread the started to cry about not getting accepted, after they removed it, but it would be good to hear the rational behind them not getting in.

Especially now that there is a Sunday team getting accepted into the CSAFL, it cant be sitting right with you.

31 minutes ago, Stucafu said:

Busy night last night...

Fraz, are the Pennies guys going to share the reasons they never got accepted? Obviously they cant share them on the thread the started to cry about not getting accepted, after they removed it, but it would be good to hear the rational behind them not getting in.

Especially now that there is a Sunday team getting accepted into the CSAFL, it cant be sitting right with you.

Looking forward to the response to this.....

1 hour ago, Stucafu said:

Busy night last night...

As I stated last night I’m nothing to do with the club so my option on the matter is irrelevant but if u ask redondo I’m sure he will tell u he knows everything else about pennies !! bottom line is they have been accepted into the safl that’s where they will play next season  regardless of who is accepted into the central now is of no interest to pennies. 

1 hour ago, Fraz_1311 said:

As I stated last night I’m nothing to do with the club so my option on the matter is irrelevant but if u ask redondo I’m sure he will tell u he knows everything else about pennies !! bottom line is they have been accepted into the safl that’s where they will play next season  regardless of who is accepted into the central now is of no interest to pennies. 

Well you obviously know the “rumoured reasons” so why not share?

2 hours ago, Fraz_1311 said:

okay then mate.

The fact that they now have the reasons they were desperately searching for and that this has been followed with radio silence from their cheerleaders (except you)  says everything.