East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

I was at the pennies sandys game and what i seen was a game of football against two good teams. Sandys as a whole on here are 50/50 some posters talk open and honest but then theres the other half... personally i tend to judge a club on the people they have in charge not the palyers who spout pish and think that their team is better than anyone else. You can be successful without being arrogant and ive not read anything from the pennies boys that I'd class as disrespectful. If saying they need to up their game for a major final or they'll get beat causes offence then im afraid some people are too easily offended.

1 minute ago, Bawsoot said:

Possibly mate but a wouldn't like to say and the manager hasn't said he was leaving with an east final still to play first 

Well u did say it but here’s a true fact manager has already started building team for next season in  safl he’s going nowhere 

1 minute ago, auld yin wae knowledge said:

Redondo normally  your posts are pretty sensible but the one above strikes me like total spin for  2 leagues [ one which  have no representation in the majors semi final ] you say pennies will be no better off in The SAFL than their current League, turn that around does that mean Oban will be worse off as your Leagues as  Divisions 1a and 1b is no better than The SAFL Division 1 or 2 

And you say years to get to the top league exactly  2 years mate or maybe less depending if the SAFL change to a 1a and 1b next year 

I give you credit for saying the SAFL premier has top teams but please do not believe that if the club was respected  team they would heading for the so called top leagues 

Hear what ur saying but Oban Saints will be in the Premier League of the Central within a year, if not then 2. 

Thats where everyone wants to be hence there reason for leaving SAFL. 

Oban Saints are a class act. Pennies have only went to SAFL due to the fact they cant get into central. That will allways nag away at them im afraid.

1 minute ago, Redondo said:

Hear what ur saying but Oban Saints will be in the Premier League of the Central within a year, if not then 2. 

Oban Saints are a class act. Pennies have only went to SAFL due to the fact they cant get into central. That will allways nag away at them im afraid.

Pretty sure it won’t they applied they never got in they are now in the safl and hopefully in 2 years be in the top division of that that is the focus nothing else 

1 minute ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Cheque books are in the Past !! the manager got what he wanted out of the s&d and looking forward to the new adventures 

They sure are, now its paid in rolled up 20s!!

Anyway good luck to u's, wish u's all the best im sure u's will find satisfaction somewhere along the line. 

5 years tho, u never answered??

Tell u what ill screenshot this and ill come back to u in 5 year and i bet i dont get a reply!! 

Guys, it's looking more and more like the people on here are fully behind the apparent 'agenda' that got Pennies refused from playing in the better league. Why can't yous just leave clubs alone to play their football and judge them on their success and behaviour that way? Forget all the underhand hear say that goes on and say your view as you see a team play. Too many small people with too many negatives are exactly what is wrong with football in our country at all levels. Let the managers manage let the players play and let the fans support.

1 minute ago, The retro star said:

Just a quick question why safl why not try leafa we have some very good teams in all divisions 

Probably because they would need to start at the bottom and it would take 3 or 4 years to reach the premier. Which is wherexpected the party is :thumsup2

23 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Well u did say it but here’s a true fact manager has already started building team for next season in  safl he’s going nowhere 

Well like a said mate it's what a herd you will know better don't know the manager but looks like he's doing a decent job 

10 minutes ago, Redondo said:

They sure are, now its paid in rolled up 20s!!

Anyway good luck to u's, wish u's all the best im sure u's will find satisfaction somewhere along the line. 

5 years tho, u never answered??

Tell u what ill screenshot this and ill come back to u in 5 year and i bet i dont get a reply!! 

I’m nothing to do with the team so where I see the team in 5 years is irrelevant but hopefully playing in a top league and winners of a major that do  u ?? 

7 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Guys, it's looking more and more like the people on here are fully behind the apparent 'agenda' that got Pennies refused from playing in the better league. Why can't yous just leave clubs alone to play their football and judge them on their success and behaviour that way? Forget all the underhand hear say that goes on and say your view as you see a team play. Too many small people with too many negatives are exactly what is wrong with football in our country at all levels. Let the managers manage let the players play and let the fans support.

What r u talking about agenda? 

Theyve brought it on thereselves.

They are where they are for a reason.  U's probly get treated the same due to ur twitter comments everytime u sign a new player!! 

9 minutes ago, The retro star said:

Just a quick question why safl why not try leafa we have some very good teams in all divisions 

Yous sure do but the safl is where they will play next season had many a great day out against leafa teams throughout the years and meet a lot of great people thought it 

9 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Well like a said mate it's what a herd you will know better don't know the manager but looks like he's doing a decent job 

You will be at the east final walker is a humble man I’m sure he will sit down for a pint with u and u can ask him 

2 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

I’m nothing to do with the team so where I see the team in 5 years is irrelevant but hopefully playing in a top league and winners of a major that do  u ?? 

Aye that view from a supporter whos opinion is irrelevant just about sums it up for me m8.  

5 years Pennies wont exsist. 

27 minutes ago, Redondo said:

It will m8. 

2 years is a long time im football. Where do u see Pennies in 5 year m8, honestly?

Im keen to understand why u r backing a Club with no substance??

Please enlighten me.

the questions you just asked fraz 1311 why to you back a team with no substance where  do you think lesmahagow will be in 2yrs never mind 5 !! Redondo 

32 minutes ago, Redondo said:

And Oban only went to your League because they could not get in the Cally..... fact …......….That will always nag away at them im afraid 

2 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Aye that view from a supporter whos opinion is irrelevant just about sums it up for me m8.  

5 years Pennies wont exsist. 

An hour ago u said they will be gone in 2 years make your mind up