East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

3 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Just shows you anything can happen in a one off game so you can't write anyone of the 3 teams off that's left in it 

I can write off whoever i want to write off. Its my opinion. Pennies will win the East. Doune might be a bit more difficult than ESV but they will win it

Edited by Sandysafc

When Pennies get to the final it could be the easiest game they have faced in this competition. Having already knocked out Tollcross, Sandys and Fallin (all are better than ESV) then it should be straight forward for them
Maybe so but all that is irrelevant when it comes to a cup final, form, best team on paper etc means heehaw. Better teams than those mentioned have lost in cup finals to teams who were meant to be a walk over..... one off games anything is possible. Good luck to all involved.

13 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, Sandysafc said:
When Pennies get to the final it could be the easiest game they have faced in this competition. Having already knocked out Tollcross, Sandys and Fallin (all are better than ESV) then it should be straight forward for them

Maybe so but all that is irrelevant when it comes to a cup final, form, best team on paper etc means heehaw. Better teams than those mentioned have lost in cup finals to teams who were meant to be a walk over..... one off games anything is possible. Good luck to all involved.

Nothing like sitting on the fence... wouldnt like to see yous picking a coupon on a saturday, would probably be undecided by the time the games kicked off

No disrespect to Doune they are a fantastic club with some great people involved there. I wish them all the best in the semi and I woukd like to see them go onto win it.

Just cant see past Pennies, they have had to beat 3 good teams on there way to the semi and after there poor showing in last years semi I cant see them slipping up again.  Think they will have too much for both Doune & ESV and fancy them by a couple of goals against both. 

ESV are in the final on merit and I am sure that whoever they play in the final will give them the utmost respect. Both Doune and Pennies are well run clubs who have players that have played in big games. Pretty sure that Doune have 3 or 4 players  that won it against Sandys a few years ago so no doubt they know what's required.All makes for two interesting games.

Nothing like sitting on the fence... wouldnt like to see yous picking a coupon on a saturday, would probably be undecided by the time the games kicked off
I couldn't make a prediction as ive seen pennies maybe 3 times so cant make a prediction. Would always back an Edinburgh team. If i had to back anyone id go for ESV based off the fact ive seen them many times and they are representing LEAFA

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:
16 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

I couldn't make a prediction as ive seen pennies maybe 3 times so cant make a prediction. Would always back an Edinburgh team. If i had to back anyone id go for ESV based off the fact ive seen them many times and they are representing LEAFA

Who did u see Pennies against?  3 times is enough to make a prediction i would say.