East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

Ryan certainly didn't run the show tonight am affraid, big no. 5 up top was a handful which Callender couldn't really deal with..... was a game of 2 half's really,  callender slightly better side 2nd half but pressed too late in the game, very unfortunate to go down to 10 men. Well done ESV on the victory 

Ryan certainly didn't run the show tonight am affraid, big no. 5 up top was a handful which Callender couldn't really deal with..... was a game of 2 half's really,  callender slightly better side 2nd half but pressed too late in the game, very unfortunate to go down to 10 men. Well done ESV on the victory 
Ryan is a very good player. If its the same lad im thinking of he was the difference in a couple of finals against pencaitland a few years back. Big built lad with dark hair? Well done ESV

Don’t get the hype about the boy Moore was blowing out  his hoop after 15 big boy Mikey up top looked far better for me when Callendar went down to 10 after a soft red think esv struggles to deal with the 10 men 

9 hours ago, Bawsoot said:

Was shaggy not at St Bernards the no5 was mikey Kennedy  tonight a think 

Wasn’t at St Bernard’s 

13 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Don’t get the hype about the boy Moore was blowing out  his hoop after 15 big boy Mikey up top looked far better for me when Callendar went down to 10 after a soft red think esv struggles to deal with the 10 men 

Ryan is a very good player, il admit to being very pleasantly surprised with during my time with the select team at just how good he is.

18 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Wasn’t at St Bernard’s 

Ryan is a very good player, il admit to being very pleasantly surprised with during my time with the select team at just how good he is.

I can only call what I seen mate and thought the big boy Mikey looked more dangerous but that’s only my option  

2 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
17 hours ago, Safc2017 said:
No mate he's no played for Sandy's . Good player tho 

Big left back?

Left backs over the years at Sandy's have been phildo , cartman , Liam pedan who's at Dunbar junior now and cookie who played half a season . Not sure who else you could be talking about