East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

Well done Pennies. I said after they knocked us out they would win it. You can always tell in a cup competition when a team has the bit between their teeth and no doubt they did. Wish I couldve got a price on them Haha. Commiserations to esv who have done leafa proud getting another team into the east final when not a lot of people wouldve tipped them to do so. However, no pdy remembers the runners up so well done pennies well deserved

Cheers mate over the 90 mins thought we deserved it but ESV put up a really good fight They’ve got a few cracking players in there team. The draw we had to get to the final is probably the hardest draw for any team has had. Just like to say all the best to ESV for the rest off there season roll on Monday as we’ve got a league game think we’ve still got 22 games to play [emoji23]

1 minute ago, bunnyhutton said:

Cheers mate over the 90 mins thought we deserved it but ESV put up a really good fight They’ve got a few cracking players in there team. The draw we had to get to the final is probably the hardest draw for any team has had. Just like to say all the best to ESV for the rest off there season roll on Monday as we’ve got a league game think we’ve still got 22 games to play emoji23.png

Hope youve got enough sober players to field a team haha

Well done Pennies. I said after they knocked us out they would win it. You can always tell in a cup competition when a team has the bit between their teeth and no doubt they did. Wish I couldve got a price on them Haha. Commiserations to esv who have done leafa proud getting another team into the east final when not a lot of people wouldve tipped them to do so. However, no pdy remembers the runners up so well done pennies well deserved

Cheers mate we certainly carried some luck on our way but our talent carried us also in some games. Few sore heads today and tomo then back to business trying to get 11 players on Monday lol

Hope Terri is ok after the dramas at your game yesterday he a top lad, I am sure you guys will sort it out.

Hopefully pennies can now get the credit they deserve. Proved time and time again this year against the best teams in the central belt and east that they are the best (for this season) The draws they were handed were unreal, couldn’t have hand picked harder ties but they just kept putting down a marker. The haters won’t be happy but one things for sure, nobody can take it away from them as they have more than deserved it 

11 hours ago, 3yardsout said:

Hopefully pennies can now get the credit they deserve. Proved time and time again this year against the best teams in the central belt and east that they are the best (for this season) The draws they were handed were unreal, couldn’t have hand picked harder ties but they just kept putting down a marker. The haters won’t be happy but one things for sure, nobody can take it away from them as they have more than deserved it 

How long has it taken them to win the East?

Are they moving over to the West when they move to the SAFL?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 22:02, Fraz_1311 said:

An hour ago u said they will be gone in 2 years make your mind up 

it was a bold prediction Redondo, but 2 months really was a bit of a surprise.  I've got tins in the cupboard that have lasted longer than Pennies..

And the supporter is now in an official role with Craigshill United :):)