East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

3 hours ago, Fraz_1311 said:

As I stated last night I’m nothing to do with the club so my option on the matter is irrelevant but if u ask redondo I’m sure he will tell u he knows everything else about pennies !! bottom line is they have been accepted into the safl that’s where they will play next season  regardless of who is accepted into the central now is of no interest to pennies. 

Dont know everything.

Most of what I know is probly the same as the majority of people.

The comment made regarding the Cale being there 1st choice is absolute nonsense. They were that desperate to get into the CSAFL that they made a generous offer to another Club to come in under there name. 

Thats the kind of Club we're talking about. Did u know that Fraz?

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Dont know everything.

Most of what I know is probly the same as the majority of people.

The comment made regarding the Cale being there 1st choice is absolute nonsense. They were that desperate to get into the CSAFL that they made a generous offer to another Club to come in under there name. 

Thats the kind of Club we're talking about. Did u know that Fraz?

Well tell us what you know as you seem to want to keep this going !!

24 minutes ago, 3yardsout said:

ffs redonda did pennies give you a hidden at some point and your still no over it. Your love  for talking about pennies is slightly worrying. Try getting off pie and bovril and get a ride, that might take your mind of them 30 seconds 

Lol.  Last time im ever going to comment on Pennies coz they dont deserve anymore of my time. 

Good luck to them in all they hope to achieve, regardless of how they r doing it they get results.

Still wont ever be anything more than a group of Mercenarys in my eyes, but thats just my opinion. Maybe one day they will change that opinion but going on there 5 years of excistance I feel im justified in that opinion.

Horrible Club that have used there financial power to gain an advantage and that is a fact!!

11 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Lol.  Last time im ever going to comment on Pennies coz they dont deserve anymore of my time. 

Good luck to them in all they hope to achieve, regardless of how they r doing it they get results.

Still wont ever be anything more than a group of Mercenarys in my eyes, but thats just my opinion. Maybe one day they will change that opinion but going on there 5 years of excistance I feel im justified in that opinion.

Horrible Club that have used there financial power to gain an advantage and that is a fact!!

Tbf you’ve commented enough on them to last you a lifetime 

its nothing more than jealousy on your part and very sad that you hate a club so much all because they are doing well. I’m sure there will be no sleep lost over it. 

21 hours ago, saturdayfootballer said:

thats a complete lie central was always first choice more shite being spouted 

21 hours ago, Redondo said:

They make it up as they go along m8.

No name calling from me Redondo,  Oban DID check out the cally back in September 100% fact they were giving no encouragement from they source who is good friends with Oban president [ and myself ] so they then turned to your League. 

3 minutes ago, 3yardsout said:

Tbf you’ve commented enough on them to last you a lifetime 

its nothing more than jealousy on your part and very sad that you hate a club so much all because they are doing well. I’m sure there will be no sleep lost over it. 

Yeah im jealous m8, green with envy!!

Nothing could be more further than the truth!! 

Its not quite a hatred just a dislike to the way they go about there business.

As said not going to waste anymore of my time on them. 

Pennies spent!!!

4 minutes ago, auld yin wae knowledge said:

No name calling from me Redondo,  Oban DID check out the cally back in September 100% fact they were giving no encouragement from they source who is good friends with Oban president [ and myself ] so they then turned to your League. 

Sorry auld yin, maybe crossed wires here. Oban maybe did look into cale 1st, I wasnt talking about them m8.

17 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Yeah im jealous m8, green with envy!!

Nothing could be more further than the truth!! 

Its not quite a hatred just a dislike to the way they go about there business.

As said not going to waste anymore of my time on them. 

Pennies spent!!!

Ok, I hope you get the truth soon but until then I know you will forever “dislike” the club

Bottom line is Pennies are a group of mercenary's!! 
They may win the East this year , (hope not) but will anyone really care or give them the respect that comes with earning a major victory??
If they were a respected team then they would be heading for the Central or Cale league but instead they have settled for the SAFL and thats with no disrespect to the SAFL as there Prem League has some top teams but the leagues Pennies will start out in is no better than where they are!!
Have my doubts if they will even be around to see the years it will take to get to the top league.
Club built on 1 mans ego and thirst for success regardless of cost!! 
They will cry on about how many trophies they have won etc but for what, to be one of the most disliked teams in Amateur Football. 
Stinking Club!!!

One of the most disliked teams ha ha

Fannies like you we don’t worry about and the 3/4 teams who don’t like us is all down to the fact they can’t beat us. We will go to the safl and look forward to making new friends on our way as we have done with many teams. We have had great respectful battles with
Most of the countries top sides and have had NO issues only thing is respect, shortlees, colville, Sandy’s, Larkhall to name a few. We get all the stories we should went to this league and that league but realistically these leagues would not even talk to us after hitting us with bull shit for 2/3 years. We will respect the teams and the clubs we will come up against next year. I laugh my head off when I see guys like you Slavin the safl many teams did they have in last 8 of the Scottish this year [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

#clown

To be honest when we played them they were quite respectful even after the game. Yes they were celebrating in the next door changing room after the game but it wasn't over the top or anything like that. During our game I didn't feel any disrespect apart from the usual sideline hatred back and forward but there was nothing during our game against them that would suggest they are disrespectful. I guess in many ways they are similar to us as a lot of guys and other teams seem to be slightly envious of them. Maybe due to their short success or whatever but I do see a resemblance of bitterness towards them as is with ourselves

Total respect from both teams mate

Thanks

They sure are, now its paid in rolled up 20s!!
Anyway good luck to u's, wish u's all the best im sure u's will find satisfaction somewhere along the line. 
5 years tho, u never answered??
Tell u what ill screenshot this and ill come back to u in 5 year and i bet i dont get a reply!! 

Let have a bet with your silly screen shot ???£££

You talk utter pish call me anytime we can meet up and have a chat [emoji6][emoji6]

Busy night last night...
Fraz, are the Pennies guys going to share the reasons they never got accepted? Obviously they cant share them on the thread the started to cry about not getting accepted, after they removed it, but it would be good to hear the rational behind them not getting in.
Especially now that there is a Sunday team getting accepted into the CSAFL, it cant be sitting right with you.

Another one who makes things up as he goes

Pennies where given no reasons whatsoever I am happy to post the email back from both leagues if you so wish ???

8 hours ago, Sa2109 said:

Pennies where given no reasons whatsoever I am happy to post the email back from both leagues if you so wish ???

Making nothing up SA, merely answering Fraz's post about him knowing the reasons from a good source....

You might want to show they emails to Fraz if they have no explanation in them, so he can stop spouting nonsense on here.

Guest Mick Kennedy

I believe Pennies were given no reasons for being rejected by the leagues they approached. It was just a no,  they have been successful the last few years, their facilities are as good as any in the country. They haven’t had any significant disciplinary issues am aware of so a bit strange.

Listen I know there have been rumours of paying players, and other nonsense but unless that proven you can’t punish a club for trying to improve. In our dealings with Pennies they have always been very competitive games played in great spirit. I honestly thought they would have been a great addition to the Central, would have certainly added some more quality to the league. 

9 hours ago, Sa2109 said:

Have you been told you are starting in the lower leagues already?

I'd be stunned if the SAFL didn't stick you in the top division, but to be honest I've no idea of the politics involved in making a decision like that.

Guest Mick Kennedy
18 minutes ago, RPHG said:

Have you been told you are starting in the lower leagues already?

I'd be stunned if the SAFL didn't stick you in the top division, but to be honest I've no idea of the politics involved in making a decision like that.

They will need to go through the leagues mate