East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

4 minutes ago, Redondo said:

What r u talking about agenda? 

Theyve brought it on thereselves.

They are where they are for a reason.  U's probly get treated the same due to ur twitter comments everytime u sign a new player!! 

You're  on your high horse the night aren't you? You had a couple pints more than you should have?  If you have a problem with our twitter account take it up with the guy who runs it and you'll get a hard lesson. Tadger

I’m sure after a few years of playing the same teams pennies will be glad of the change next season and more competition most games but I kinda agree with comments above a don’t see them lasting long out west think that could wear off esp if they don’t get up to prem as soon as possible 

6 minutes ago, The retro star said:

I’m sure after a few years of playing the same teams pennies will be glad of the change next season and more competition most games but I kinda agree with comments above a don’t see them lasting long out west think that could wear off esp if they don’t get up to prem as soon as possible 

At last some sense.

It seems i have ruffled a few feathers here which wasnt my full intention.

Oban saints to the Cale , i find that hard to believe that they would get knocked back from there??? Maybe u can give us a reason for that.

2 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Come on Redondo answer my question !!! 

Lesmahagow r in the top league m8 , there is no question to answer. Even if they r only there for a year or 2 they will have been there. 

Pennies wont , theyll have to ask thereself why that is m8. 

3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Lesmahagow r in the top league m8 , there is no question to answer. Even if they r only there for a year or 2 they will have been there. 

Pennies wont , theyll have to ask thereself why that is m8. 

Because there in the safl ya banger move on eh 

29 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

You will be at the east final walker is a humble man I’m sure he will sit down for a pint with u and u can ask him 

Seen as I seem to be upsetting everyone the night, the Leafa is a poor league. Many teams r in all they leagues and theres about 3 mibbae 4 decent teams??

Standard is very poor.

2 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Because there in the safl ya banger move on eh 

Its great that u boys resort to name calling , im happy with that.

Not quite there yet tho , still a S&D member allthough u's seem to have forgotten that.  Very disrespectfull. 

7 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Seen as I seem to be upsetting everyone the night, the Leafa is a poor league. Many teams r in all they leagues and theres about 3 mibbae 4 decent teams??

Standard is very poor.

Redondo just being curious. Care to share what level you have or do play at?

Just now, Bawsoot said:

You stick to csafl and West threads Mr know it all 

Haha, come on m8. Uv jumped in here trying to rekindle ur non love for Lesmahagow when its all kicking off on the Leafa thread, ur better over there m8!! Lol

Just now, Redondo said:

Haha, come on m8. Uv jumped in here trying to rekindle ur non love for Lesmahagow when its all kicking off on the Leafa thread, ur better over there m8!! Lol

You're better off keeping your opinions to yourself before you end up on the wrong side of a back hand ya maggot