East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

Based on the sandys game this season what do you think of pennies ?
On that day thought it was very even, good game to watch but sandys seemed fucked after the 90 mins. Always said sandys backline costs them games and i stand by that. Tighten up at the back dont see many stopping them. Pennies aren't any better than the top 3 in LEAFA but thats based on 3 games.

55 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, Bawsoot said:
Based on the sandys game this season what do you think of pennies ?

On that day thought it was very even, good game to watch but sandys seemed fucked after the 90 mins. Always said sandys backline costs them games and i stand by that. Tighten up at the back dont see many stopping them. Pennies aren't any better than the top 3 in LEAFA but thats based on 3 games.

They have beaten 2 of your your top 3 this season 

On 08/03/2019 at 19:09, quickoverayard said:

In tight games. Based on what ive seen they would be up there with sandys tollcross salvy but no better but of a similar standard. Like i said before i dont feel i can judge them on 3 games

Pennies have beat all the teams you have mentioned there, they put salvy out the east last season and tollcross and sandys this year and I know it is a one of cup game as pennies seen last year against st Bernard’s anything can happen  but it is over 3 games and  when you don’t play in the same league you can only judge on these game. Taking nothing away from any of these teams tho as  the 3 of them are quality sides

Pennies have beat all the teams you have mentioned there, they put salvy out the east last season and tollcross and sandys this year and I know it is a one of cup game as pennies seen last year against st Bernard’s anything can happen  but it is over 3 games and  when you don’t play in the same league you can only judge on these game. Taking nothing away from any of these teams tho as  the 3 of them are quality sides
Exactly they may have new players, players left etc. Reputation means nothing at this level, im sure people will write ESV off but a cup final is a 50/50 game

14 hours ago, 3yardsout said:

We had a very good team, that was no fluke in the semi. I’d have fancied us to have beaten them any other time too. 

Lot of people outwith our team and LEAFA wrote us off for that game. 

We had a very good team, that was no fluke in the semi. I’d have fancied us to have beaten them any other time too. 
You had a very very good team mate. I've only ever seen pennies in the East., form wins you a league, in a cup you need to have a bit luck, favourable tie, home advantage but imo a final is down to a few factors, main one being who wants it more and i think ESV will have a point to prove.

15 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
3 hours ago, Dinsey said:

You had a very very good team mate. I've only ever seen pennies in the East., form wins you a league, in a cup you need to have a bit luck, favourable tie, home advantage but imo a final is down to a few factors, main one being who wants it more and i think ESV will have a point to prove.

Iv seen Pennies this year and was very impressed with them. ESV will definitely be up for it thought and they have no shortage of good players either. They’ve proven in the league they can beat the top teams and they will fancy it. 

Iv seen Pennies this year and was very impressed with them. ESV will definitely be up for it thought and they have no shortage of good players either. They’ve proven in the league they can beat the top teams and they will fancy it. 
I seen them against sandys and honestly felt there was nothing in the game, sandys conceeded a couple soft goals and looked hammered going into extra time. Pennies had a a few talented footballers. When do they play Doune?

36 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, Dinsey said:

I seen them against sandys and honestly felt there was nothing in the game, sandys conceeded a couple soft goals and looked hammered going into extra time. Pennies had a a few talented footballers. When do they play Doune?

The 2nd semi is on the 22nd march i believe.