East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

Pennies, Stenny, Fallin, Tullibody and Sandy's all through. Who would have predicted that??? #favourites

Doune Castle seem to have picked back up after a poor season last year and Cambusbarron with an impressive 13-0 win the day over Falkirk!! 2 big names and past winners the next round draw could be interesting.

9 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Pennies, Stenny, Fallin, Tullibody and Sandy's all through. Who would have predicted that??? #favourites

Doune Castle seem to have picked back up after a poor season last year and Cambusbarron with an impressive 13-0 win the day over Falkirk!! 2 big names and past winners the next round draw could be interesting.

Hopefully a home tie for us

Falkirk is that the Polmont team?

1 hour ago, bunnyhutton said:

Bawsoot wot happened to Tollcross today

They got beat 2-1 incase you didn't know the score ! Took in the first 70 mins the day pennies were better team first half and shld have been a few goals up but wasted a few good chances second half what I saw tollcross were better team a would say pennies probably shaded it in the 70 mins I watched don't mind admitting a got the score wrong well done pennies decent side 

48 minutes ago, xnxx said:
1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Falkirk is that the Polmont team?

Yeah.

3 minutes ago, xnxx said:

They were decent few years ago as well. What's happened to them now?

Heard they only had 11 players today. Think theres been a new gaffer in but not sure how things are under him. Been toiling most of season I think. Hopefully they can turn it round. 

On 20/10/2018 at 20:18, Redondo said:

Doune and Cambussbaron arent in same bracket as the 5 other teams you mention Redondo. 

Both teams had good results but not played anyone in previous rounds.

Interesting thread. The draw as always will play a huge part in the outcome. Just ask Tollcross, I am sure they would have hoped to have gone further. Doune and Cambusbarron can comfortably be bracketed with any of the teams left in it. Both have won it more than once and are well run by people who know there way around. Quite a few of the teams mentioned have come and gone over the past 15/20 years. Doune and Cambusbarron have run continuously for over 50 years. I await the draw with interest as a fan of the amateur game.

13 hours ago, Sailor said:

Interesting thread. The draw as always will play a huge part in the outcome. Just ask Tollcross, I am sure they would have hoped to have gone further. Doune and Cambusbarron can comfortably be bracketed with any of the teams left in it. Both have won it more than once and are well run by people who know there way around. Quite a few of the teams mentioned have come and gone over the past 15/20 years. Doune and Cambusbarron have run continuously for over 50 years. I await the draw with interest as a fan of the amateur game.

Doune & Cambusbarron have an excellent chance to get to the 1/4 final after the draw.

Salvesen v Sandys & Tullibody v Stenny both cracking ties then potentially Pennies & Fallin awaiting the winners if they can see off tricky ties. 

Opens the door up for a couple of outsiders to sneak into the 1/4s. 

Steins Thistle could be the dark horse now.

8 hours ago, Redondo said:

Doune & Cambusbarron have an excellent chance to get to the 1/4 final after the draw.

Salvesen v Sandys & Tullibody v Stenny both cracking ties then potentially Pennies & Fallin awaiting the winners if they can see off tricky ties. 

Opens the door up for a couple of outsiders to sneak into the 1/4s. 

Steins Thistle could be the dark horse now.

Which would leave 2 of the 5 so called favourites. To win it you've got to beat good football teams i suppose

Can’t see an Edinburgh team winning this unfortunately as not enough consistency in big tournaments especially with the leagues being so competitive most are concentrating on other cups and there league, and the west teams don’t have as much competitive so can concentrate on the bigger cups