Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Bawsoot

East of Scotland cup

Recommended Posts

Who will be this year's East of Scotland winner ..... few big games this wk sandys away to linlithgow thistle should be an easy win for sandys will go for 5-1  who must be the favourite to win it. Tollcross away to pennies will go for a 3-1 victory for tollcross .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bawsoot said:

Who will be this year's East of Scotland winner ..... few big games this wk sandys away to linlithgow thistle should be an easy win for sandys will go for 5-1  who must be the favourite to win it. Tollcross away to pennies will go for a 3-1 victory for tollcross .

I wouldnt make us favourites, its a very difficult cup to win. We've lost in 2 East finals but last couple of years not done as well as we should have. Theres a lot of really good sides in it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would agree 100% it's a very difficult cup to win but with the squad use have use have to be 1 of the favourite to lift it this year Only other teams i think are good enough to win it would be tollcross or salveston 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Would agree 100% it's a very difficult cup to win but with the squad use have use have to be 1 of the favourite to lift it this year Only other teams i think are good enough to win it would be tollcross or salveston 

What about teams like pennies, stenhousemuir, fallin etc. Dont know what any of them are like but they must fancy their chances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't seen any of them this year all 3 were decent last year but going by results this year none of them look as strong as they were last season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haven't seen any of them this year all 3 were decent last year but going by results this year none of them look as strong as they were last season 


Fallin have just horsed Southside in the Scottish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennies will be too strong for Tollcross.

Sandys no gimmie away to Steins thistle.

Stenny serial quarter/semi finalist's last few years and dont right off Tullibody who are flying in there league so far this season. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Pennies will be too strong for Tollcross.

Sandys no gimmie away to Steins thistle.

Stenny serial quarter/semi finalist's last few years and dont right off Tullibody who are flying in there league so far this season. 

 

We play Linlithgow. Steins game is scottish cup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

We play Linlithgow. Steins game is scottish cup

Sorry my mistake. U should have too much for Linlithgow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take your pick from Pennies, Fallin and Tullibody.

Stenhousemuir wont have enough and will need to concentrate on staying in league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bawsoot said:

Redondo have you seen stenhousemuir, fallin , tullibody or pennies this yr 

With the exception of Pennies yes but they still have enough quality there from last season. Added some youth also which should mix well with the experience they have.  Theyll take care of Tollcross on sat then there big test is Goldenhill in Scottish. Wont surprise me if they win that 1 also.

The other 3 are all very capable of winning the competition.  As with all the big cups the draw has a massive part to play then its all on the day.

Ad say winner is from these 4 and i would throw Sandy's in there aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think to suggest anyone is favourite is a bit unfair to other teams in it. Who would've predicted St Bernards would win it last year after getting promoted to the Premier? Or Salvie the year before when in the lower leagues? All it takes is a tough away tie and you could be right up against it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sandysafc said:

I think to suggest anyone is favourite is a bit unfair to other teams in it. Who would've predicted St Bernards would win it last year after getting promoted to the Premier? Or Salvie the year before when in the lower leagues? All it takes is a tough away tie and you could be right up against it. 

France were 1 of the favs for the WC and they won it , its not unfair or disrespectfull to tip a team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Redondo said:

France were 1 of the favs for the WC and they won it , its not unfair or disrespectfull to tip a team.

My point is that its very difficult to tip a winner as theres a lot of teams in the competition capable of winning it. Its all about opinions but i dont think its right to suggest that the winner will come from 1 of 4 teams as there's a lot of quality in that competition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair enough m8 opinions at the end of the day and yeah anyone can win it, realistically tho you have to fancy ur chances of a good run?

Won practically everything in LEAFA last term so that would say ur the associations favourite just like Pennies are favs from S&D , Stenny best placed from Caley then Steins , Tullibody & Fallin from Central. 

Would say thats a fair judgement if anyone is looking for a winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

My point is that its very difficult to tip a winner as theres a lot of teams in the competition capable of winning it. Its all about opinions but i dont think its right to suggest that the winner will come from 1 of 4 teams as there's a lot of quality in that competition

If sandys play to there strengths (play football) and the sideline let that happen they are unplayable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×