Kilsyth Rangers

takmadoon

Really good contest today  not an easy place to go for points but well done to the boys after being 2 goals down after 20 minutes to come back and secure victory. Big shout to Kello who never gave up to the final whistle and best of luck for the rest of us season

Aye we’ve hit a wee purple patch right now with 4 wins on the trot and no goals conceded. Played a settled starting 11 for the last couple games so that’s definitely helped. If only we had Boyd and McTernan fully fit then we’d be much further up the table.

Duncansfield has always been a tough place to go, would not be too disappointed with taking you back to meadow park.

34 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

We'l certainly give u game , if we can get a full compliment of players on the park due to holidays and injuries , but then again reading posts from other clubs it seem's to be common to all team's emoji849.png

You are the worst team we have played all season , I hope u win but expect a comfortable meadow victory 

5 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Well thank's for the compliment as usual from u , we didn't have a full team at Darvel that day but u deserved to win, no arguements there , but we're unbeaten at home and we'l see how u get on when u visit kilsyth DL.

We will win comfortably that’s 5 games the new gaffer has had 4 wins and a draw 

were on our way 

were on our way 

we have gave some teams a right good start with our woeful start but it makes it more exciting when u come from behind picking off teams week by week 

were on our way 
were on our way 
we have gave some teams a right good start with our woeful start but it makes it more exciting when u come from behind picking off teams week by week 
Ah your always good for a laugh , keep up the funny quips , they mite even book u for the fringe next year [emoji23]

21 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

You are the worst team we have played all season , I hope u win but expect a comfortable meadow victory 

21 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

were on our way 

were on our way 

Really? I know you say it's a wind up but you really can talk some pish at times, I actually think you believe most of the shite you post lol :), take a look at the league table, and we'll see what happens when you come to Duncansfield, you might not be fighting relegation by that stage of the season

• 4 months later...
were on our way 
were on our way 
U beat us comfortably at Darvel and i said wait till u come to kilsyth and this is what u said , just a wee reminder eh [emoji848]
Kilsyth 2 Darvel 1 [emoji16][emoji41]
That is all [emoji13]

Archived