How many clubs ground sharing!

Seaside Sam

You tell me when these incidents occurred , as you seem to know or is it just you don’t want to let everybody see how “in the know” you are

As far as “my” bookings are concerned - I have nothing to do with the Enterprise commitee (or indeed , the football club commitee ), but, I do take offence when somebody likes to make unsubstantiated claims on here about “my” club or any other club

Therefore, as you are in possession of this information , please enlighten us all re: the “double bookings “ of the facility

You tell me when these incidents occurred , as you seem to know or is it just you don’t want to let everybody see how “in the know” you are

As far as “my” bookings are concerned - I have nothing to do with the Enterprise commitee (or indeed , the football club commitee ), but, I do take offence when somebody likes to make unsubstantiated claims on here about “my” club or any other club

Therefore, as you are in possession of this information , please enlighten us all re: the “double bookings “ of the facility
Ok bul2, i know and a few others know who you are lol. Ps. You do know what I'm talking about with the booking fiasco. Just cringing thinking about it.
Cmon it wasn't that long ago so have a wee check back. Go on[emoji23]

Why is it important who I am , I don’t care if you or anybody knows who I am , I at least give people who are relatively local to Cumnock a clue as to who I am - it’s going to be one of two people and as you seem to know a bit about Cumnock and the Enterprise / community hub , I think you should enlighten us all as to the fiasco you speak of or is it that you are full of it and really don’t know what your talking about

Why is it important who I am , I don’t care if you or anybody knows who I am , I at least give people who are relatively local to Cumnock a clue as to who I am - it’s going to be one of two people and as you seem to know a bit about Cumnock and the Enterprise / community hub , I think you should enlighten us all as to the fiasco you speak of or is it that you are full of it and really don’t know what your talking about
bul2 If you cannot/won't take the time to even acknowledge what I'm on about then there is no point in this correspondences between us both.

If it's too embarrassing for you then you can always pm me

Would it not be better if you just say what you mean instead of piss arsing about

Why would I want to pm you - if you put something on a public forum, be prepared to back up your statements with facts instead of the “ big boy did it and ran away” stuff

Ok bul2, i know and a few others know who you are lol. Ps. You do know what I'm talking about with the booking fiasco. Just cringing thinking about it.
Cmon it wasn't that long ago so have a wee check back. Go on[emoji23]
Well c'mon everyone is waiting, when was the park double booked ????????

Archived