The secretary of state for Scotland.

SandyCromarty

• 1 month later...

The governor general has big thumbs and likes the thought of a good dick to shag apparently

https://stv.tv/news/politics/1434066-big-thumbs-blamed-after-scottish-mp-likes-risque-tweet/?fbclid=IwAR1eI9zmF_nmwkB-9o8N9YOZcu80OO5qRDD86_KA5Gzw4kXNaG1osaPomjQ

Like how the next one he liked was by Liz Truss :lol:

Edited by I'm Brian

5 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

The governor general has big thumbs and likes the thought of a good dick to shag apparently

https://stv.tv/news/politics/1434066-big-thumbs-blamed-after-scottish-mp-likes-risque-tweet/?fbclid=IwAR1eI9zmF_nmwkB-9o8N9YOZcu80OO5qRDD86_KA5Gzw4kXNaG1osaPomjQ

I think it was suck rather than shag, but exactly what he does with his fat thumb in the privacy of his own home I'm sure is entirely becoming of his august office.  :unsure:

7 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

She who thinks that barking dogs could be deployed to deter drones from straying to close to airports.

https://www.indy100.com/article/gatwick-airport-drones-liz-truss-barking-dogs-watch-video-8694076

Just now, Scary Bear said:

Fluffy has already binned the wife because he prefers the cock. This shouldn’t be an issue. The only reason it is, is that it points once again to his dishonest nature.

Perhaps his love of cock rose imperceptibly while he still loved fanny. Or took him unawares when he felt he loved cock more. No implication of dishonesty there. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Perhaps his love of cock rose imperceptibly while he still loved fanny. Or took him unawares when he felt he loved cock more. No implication of dishonesty there. 

He’s your classic Tory MP. Wife and 2 kids to show you’re ‘normal’ then come out later. Why anyone thought he should be their local candidate or MP, I don’t know. He comes across as untrustworthy.

4 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

He’s your classic Tory MP. Wife and 2 kids to show you’re ‘normal’ then come out later. Why anyone thought he should be their local candidate or MP, I don’t know. He comes across as untrustworthy.

It doesn't necessarily follow that all gay Tory MPs  are by definition untrustworthy.

There must be some gay, Tory MPs out there who are perfectly trustworthy.

I'll get back to you when I can think of someone who might fit that description.

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It doesn't necessarily follow that all gay Tory MPs  are by definition untrustworthy.

There must be some gay, Tory MPs out there who are perfectly trustworthy.

I'll get back to you when I can think of someone who might fit that description.

All Tory MP's are untrustworthy because they are Tories. Whether they are gay or not has nothing to do with it

However there may be some sort of connection between untrustworthiness of Tory MP's, and the size of their thumbs

Just now, I'm Brian said:

All Tory MP's are untrustworthy because they are Tories. Whether they are gay or not has nothing to do with it

However there may be some sort of connection between untrustworthiness of Tory MP's, and the size of their thumbs

Utter mince. Are You actually saying that ALL Tory MP's are untrustworthy? While I utterly detest that political organisation I know Tories who are extremely decent people, it's just their political beliefs that are awry.

15 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Utter mince. Are You actually saying that ALL Tory MP's are untrustworthy? While I utterly detest that political organisation I know Tories who are extremely decent people, it's just their political beliefs that are awry.

Not all of them. Some of them are as thick as f**k (see Kirstene Hair, Ross Thomson), the rest are either untrustworthy, or just sociopathic c***s. I've yet to encounter a Tory, either politician or voter, who didn't have an absolutely massive personality flaw. 

Just now, jupe1407 said:

Not all of them. Some of them are as thick as f**k (see Kirstene Hair, Ross Thomson), the rest are either untrustworthy, or just sociopathic c***s. I've yet to encounter a Tory, either politician or voter, who didn't have an absolutely massive personality flaw. 

Maybe you should get out more. I agree that there are immense thicko out there, but you get them in every political ideology. Again, I know a few Tories who are very decent people and very articulate.