• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
SandyCromarty

The secretary of state for Scotland.

What the feck is the point of this office?  the present incumbent comes across as a Buffoon on TV interviews  and appears more like a bewildered hamster the more I see the twat.

We have a Scottish Government and Civil Service which do liaise with the central government meanwhile so what does this insignificant little fecker find to do?

What the feck is the point of this office?  the present incumbent comes across as a Buffoon on TV interviews  and appears more like a bewildered hamster the more I see the twat.
We have a Scottish Government and Civil Service which do liaise with the central government meanwhile so what does this insignificant little fecker find to do?
It's colonial, why is there no secretary of state for England. We are a colony

20 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

From Wikki...

The UK government's website lists the Secretary of State for Scotland's responsibilities as being:

"The main role of the Scottish Secretary is to promote and protect the devolution settlement. Other responsibilities include promoting partnership between the UK government and the Scottish government, and relations between the 2 Parliaments."

:lol:

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

From Wikki...

The UK government's website lists the Secretary of State for Scotland's responsibilities as being:

"The main role of the Scottish Secretary is to promote and protect the devolution settlement. Other responsibilities include promoting partnership between the UK government and the Scottish government, and relations between the 2 Parliaments."

:lol:

So Fluffy is shite at his job.  Hands up if you're surprised.  Anyone?

On 16/10/2018 at 13:47, Granny Danger said:

So Fluffy is shite at his job.  Hands up if you're surprised.  Anyone?

david-mundell_3299965b.jpg

26 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

I think the primary role of the Scottish Secretary is to wind up SNP voters.

So the same role as all other yoon politicians then. Not to actually run their country or to represent the people living there. Just to wind people up to get a few jolly's from their band of bigots.

On 10/15/2018 at 15:32, John Lambies Doos said:
On 10/15/2018 at 14:26, SandyCromarty said:

It's colonial, why is there no secretary of state for England. We are a colony

A Viceroy in effect. The nominal heid of the the now irrelevant Scottish/Scotland Office.  Interesting to note that the head of the Scotland Office has recently been absent from various meetings of the cabinet.

Must've been caught up in traffic.

I’m more surprised that anyone voted for Fluffy than I am that he terrible at his job.

Resigning again
The snivelling fucking weasel doesn't have the stones for that.

The snivelling fucking weasel doesn't have the stones for that.
Basically said 'for the fishermen' we need to be gone by 2020. Extension to 2021 is unacceptable. So Fluffy, when you walking. Of course what Fluffy and Ruth are really scared of is the Scottish Torys getting decimated at the May 2021 Scottish Elections if we are still in.

Way off topic, but when I was Edinburgh airport on Sunday a guy who looked very much like Fluffy was trying to get a taxi.  If it was him he’s a right ugly c**t close up.

On 15/10/2018 at 14:26, SandyCromarty said:

Present incumbent is tautologous, please don’t say it.

15 hours ago, The OP said:

Present incumbent is tautologous, please don’t say it.

44 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

He's a feckin clown that's for sure.

Useless and irrelevant waste of space.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:00, doulikefish said:

Resigning again

That was never going to happen with him and Blurt Davidson, just tory shite threatening resignation if NI got a deal,  who the feck would trust that pair of twats.