Pyramid 2019/2020

30 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

That isn't my name you utter halfwit.

How about addressing the points raised.  I'll start with a simple one, what will the league set-up be next season for the ERJFA?

Wish I could answer that one but like you I don't know

Just now, Marten said:

You are just making a fool of yourself once again. What about answering some of the questions directed at you? And the senior clubs don't want junior clubs? So why have the EOS accepted 25 of them last year?

Marten, I am talking about the SPFL Senior clubs. The same clubs who will make the decision regarding derogation. 

Just now, locheeboy said:

Marten, I am talking about the SPFL Senior clubs. The same clubs who will make the decision regarding derogation. 

You said senior clubs, there are more senior clubs outside of the SPFL than inside, so in that case you were not clear enough. Regarding the SPFL clubs, I do agree. But only a properly functioning pyramid can change them. And the juniors have not done the development of the pyramid any favour, and still aren't by insisting on unreasonable demands like 2 feeder leagues in the east.

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

Well you'd better hurry up and answer it, otherwise Fauldhouse seem unlikely to remain Junior with the current setup (according to their manager it's crippling them financially).

1 minute ago, Ginaro said:

Well you'd better hurry up and answer it, otherwise Fauldhouse seem unlikely to remain Junior with the current setup (according to their manager it's crippling them financially).

Fauldhouse like any other club have to make  decisions that is right for their club. My club have spent a small fortune on travel over the years that was the price we had to accept to play in the ERJFA. 

3 minutes ago, Marten said:

Not knowing something usually doesn't stop you saying things on here anyway...

Marten, I am only posting what I know to be the truth regarding the pryamid. Time will tell if I have been telling lies. If you are a Dundee based boy pop up to Lochee I'll show you some paper work I have, makes interesting reading

7 minutes ago, Marten said:

You said senior clubs, there are more senior clubs outside of the SPFL than inside, so in that case you were not clear enough. Regarding the SPFL clubs, I do agree. But only a properly functioning pyramid can change them. And the juniors have not done the development of the pyramid any favour, and still aren't by insisting on unreasonable demands like 2 feeder leagues in the east.

The Juniors have not made any demands. We applied to come in at Tier 6 and have been accepted at Tier 6 despite what is being fed back by ther EoS

Just now, locheeboy said:

Marten, I am only posting what I know to be the truth regarding the pryamid. Time will tell if I have been telling lies. If you are a Dundee based boy pop up to Lochee I'll show you some paper work I have, makes interesting reading

The next game I'll go to is Troon in the Junior Cup, I'm very sceptical about what you say but I'm happy to find out more...

13 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Now you've answered this, can you explain what is happening to the Highland/Lowland boundary next season, if, as you claim, the ERJFA Superleague comes in at tier 6? To where would a licenced North of Tay club be promoted?

2 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

Now you've answered this, can you explain what is happening to the Highland/Lowland boundary next season, if, as you claim, the ERJFA Superleague comes in at tier 6? To where would a licenced North of Tay club be promoted?

I have answered this before. Any club from the ERJFA if licenced would be promoted to the LL according to what I have saw in black and white. Once again time will tell. 

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

I have answered this before. Any club from the ERJFA if licenced would be promoted to the LL according to what I have saw in black and white. Once again time will tell. 

Can you say where it is you are seeing these things? Are these emails from the SJFA? Are these official statements from the SFA?

2 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

Can you say where it is you are seeing these things? Are these emails from the SJFA? Are these official statements from the SFA?

Its meant to be in the PWG minutes

On 08/02/2019 at 17:14, locheeboy said:

Go and tell your reps what I have printed and if they fancy court action I am more than up for it. As for answers to the other questions you are correct I do not have the answers because they have not been discussed as yet, What I do know is what I have put in print is fact.

Juniors in at Tier 6

Disciplne in line with the SFA but administered by the SJFA

Fixtures to be issued by the ERJFA & WRJFA  this is because the SFA do not have the man power. Check the minutes Laura Anderson clearly states that in a response to the EoS reps who nit pick all the way through the proceedings which led to them being put in their place. All I am saying is fact. Happy to discuss this face to face anytime anywhere. The facts are the facts.

1 minute ago, Cyclizine said:

It would'nt matter if I said where they are from. Certain posters would discredit them as they have continually done. Nobody knew about the meeting not going ahead today, I was informed and posted it not to gloat but to inform. Yet these posters denied it until another poster from the EoS confirmed it. I actually informed him and asked him to contact the EoS board as they must have known before me.