Pyramid 2019/2020

24 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Didn't you tell us yesterday that the SFA Board meeting was on Monday - fact?

If you keep accusing people of lying on a public forum, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out you might need to have access to a good lawyer at some point.

Yes I  told you yesterday the meeting was brought forward to Monday past and I stand by that .   You and others did not accept that my post was correct as per the norm with you. McGinty time will tell, I look fortward to see how you will explain away what I have consistently reported.

4 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

25 Juniors moved to the EoS, 1 already with a licence. Then it was what 16 of the 24 that have an application in? Even if they don't get a derogation for not having floodlights the majority will end up with a license.

Look, I hope all the clubs get a licence. The problem is not the Juniors it's the Senior clubs who do not want you or us

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

Yes I  told you yesterday the meeting was brought forward to Monday past and I stand by that .   You and others did not accept that my post was correct as per the norm with you. McGinty time will tell, I look fortward to see how you will explain away what I have consistently reported.

Stop digging yourself deeper holes, the meeting was not on Monday , it was cancelled and is being re-arranged. That is what the SFA have advised clubs. Are you saying they are lying as well? You're losing the plot here. What's all this "McGinty" pish?

As has been asked repeatedly of you, can you provide details of when the HL/LL boundary was moved to accomodate Tayside clubs?  can you tell everyone when the play-off rules were changed as per attached http://slfl.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Lower-Pyramid-play-off-rules-version-1.1.pdf

"Any amendment to these Pyramid Play-Off Rules must be agreed by each of the Scottish FA, SLFL, EoSFLand SoSFLprior to it becoming effective."

How will these newly amended play-offs work? What about the media release confirming it from the SFA? Can you even confirm what the structure of the ERJFA will be next season? you can't , because nobody knows not even you yet you are accusing a league body of lying to it's members. Astonishing stuff again.

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

Stop digging yourself deeper holes, the meeting was not on Monday , it was cancelled and is being re-arranged. That is what the SFA have advised clubs. Are you saying they are lying as well? You're losing the plot here. What's all this "McGinty" pish?

As has been asked repeatedly of you, can you provide details of when the HL/LL boundary was moved to accomodate Tayside clubs?  can you tell everyone when the play-off rules were changed as per attached http://slfl.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Lower-Pyramid-play-off-rules-version-1.1.pdf

"Any amendment to these Pyramid Play-Off Rules must be agreed by each of the Scottish FA, SLFL, EoSFLand SoSFLprior to it becoming effective."

How will these newly amended play-offs work? What about the media release confirming it from the SFA? Can you even confirm what the structure of the ERJFA will be next season? you can't , because nobody knows not even you yet you are accusing a league body of lying to it's members. Astonishing stuff again.

:thumsup2 Glad to see these finally added somewhere online

8 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Look, I hope all the clubs get a licence. The problem is not the Juniors it's the Senior clubs who do not want you or us

What are you gibbering about now?

The East of Scotland League (senior) is open to any applicant in the east of Scotland, I hope more Junior clubs move over and join the league and the Pyramid.  These clubs are then free to apply to the SFA and gain a licence, 17 clubs have already started that process, others will follow.

What you have posted is the same auld shite spouted by Johnston and Co for the last decade, it's well past the point of being tiresome.

10 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Yet a Senior league with senior clubs opened their door to 26 new members in a single season. Promoted and supported them in becoming licensed and full SFA members.

And if your definition of Senior is the SPFL, well membership of the SFA and SPFL are two different things. The majority of SFA club members are now outwith the SPFL: 47 to 42. That majority is only due to increase.  So they are going to get a say in things like licensing and Scottish Cup revamp.

7 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

What are you gibbering about now?

The East of Scotland League (senior) is open to any applicant in the east of Scotland, I hope more Junior clubs move over and join the league and the Pyramid.  These clubs are then free to apply to the SFA and gain a licence, 17 clubs have already started that process, others will follow.

What you have posted is the same auld shite spouted by Johnston and Co for the last decade, it's well past the point of being tiresome.

McGinty curb the language...

It seems quite clear to me that two posters on this thread (Kilbowie Benches and Lochee Boy) are engaging in an ongoing campaign of misinformation in pursuit of their own ends. I used to find it funny, but now it's just incredibly tedious. I only hope that anyone who might conceivably have influence in the decision making process regarding the shape of next season's Tier 6 is taking note; as IMO these two characters and their outpourings are strongly indicative of how they, and others like them, will operate within the pyramid ie to it's detriment, and quite deliberately so. Their twin objects being obfuscation and stasis.

Edited by Bad Wolf

3 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

I trust that doesn't refer to myself? anything I post can easily be checked and confirmed.

Sorry no, I thought I was being clear, but clearly (as it were) I wasn't! I shall edit accordingly.

Edited by Bad Wolf

7 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

What will the league set up be in the EoSL?

Based on current membership. A 16 team league EoS Premier and below likely to be split divisions based on seeded conferences or geography. That's two options that most clubs have known about since the EoS AGM in 2018.

Right now there's at least 3 versions floating around for the current membership of the East Region.

2 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Sorry no, I thought I was being clear, but clearly (as it were) I wasn't! I shall edit accordingly.

No worries, I try as much as possible stick to facts or what I believe to be facts, and then it's upto others to believe it or not.  If I can I'll provide evidence.

5 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Answer this point specifically.

You understood 10 months ago that the ERJFA and EoS could not operate at the same level in the Pyramid, you even opinioned that the WRJFA would have to slot in underneath if a WoS was formed. The SJFA had their chance and had blown it.

So you understood the dynamics of it and agreed that it couldn't happen. What's changed?

Any chance KB?

53 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

You are just making a fool of yourself once again. What about answering some of the questions directed at you? And the senior clubs don't want junior clubs? So why have the EOS accepted 25 of them last year?