Pyramid 2019/2020

What blinder did they play ? Hung out to  dry ? You personally maybe gutted as you have continually put the boot into the Juniors but as they say " Every dog has it's day "

This isn't some sort of purile game of one upmanship and trying to save one man his job, this should be about trying to bring together the non leagues into the same cohesive structure for the benefit of all.

IF this comes to pass, its just another huge clusterfuck.

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

Burnieman despite what you have said for months now the Juniors are in at Tier 6 and I'm more than  confident should my club get into a position  whereby we win a playoff we will be going into  the LL...

I think be more to come from this until there is a formal announcement. If it does come to fruition I won't be at any game involving a junior clubs as it's like brexit pick and choose. Sorry but particularly Tayside clubs shouldn't be in our league. Quite happy for the rest to join us

3 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Burnieman despite what you have said for months now the Juniors are in at Tier 6 and I'm more than  confident should my club get into a position  whereby we win a playoff we will be going into  the LL...

We'll see, I'm not so sure the EoS particularly share your view that this is a done deal in the East.  Already, there are EoS clubs "spitting feathers" at what they are reading.

As for Tayside clubs in the LL, again, what do the SPFL, LL and HL think of that? it truly is farcical, particularly as Ian Maxwell at a recent EoS meeting admitted his knowledge of the non-league game was poor.

15 minutes ago, Excalibur said:

Lol thomson park is a health hazard.

Thomson Park may not be the best looking venue in JUnior football but I can assure you it is not a health hazard, have some respect. The ground is well maintained with an excellent clubhouse and good changing rooms.  No club has ever complained about their visit to Thomson Park in  fact  visiting clubs have always praised Lochee United on the hospitality they received including your club who we have always had a good relationship with.

2 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

We'll see, I'm not so sure the EoS particularly share your view that this is a done deal in the East.  Already, there are EoS clubs "spitting feathers" at what they are reading.

As for Tayside clubs in the LL, again, what do the SPFL, LL and HL think of that? it truly is farcical, particularly as Ian Maxwell at a recent EoS meeting admitted his knowledge of the non-league game was poor.

What cubs are spitting feathers ? I think you will find that the vast majority of part time SPFL clubs are spitting feathers because they do not want the LL none of them want to end up like East Stirling,  relegated and struggling to get back to the SPFL.  Tayside clubs are only 20 miles from  Perth and a 15 miles from St Andrews.  

9 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I think be more to come from this until there is a formal announcement. If it does come to fruition I won't be at any game involving a junior clubs as it's like brexit pick and choose. Sorry but particularly Tayside clubs shouldn't be in our league. Quite happy for the rest to join us

The formal announcement is posted on this page. By the way the Tayside clubs are there !!!

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

What cubs are spitting feathers ? I think you will find that the vast majority of part time SPFL clubs are spitting feathers because they do not want the LL none of them want to end up like East Stirling,  relegated and struggling to get back to the SPFL.  Tayside clubs are only 20 miles from  Perth and a 15 miles from St Andrews.  

As I said, EoS clubs.   The EoS is the route to the Pyramid in the East of Scotland, that has been the case since the LL was formed and why 25 clubs moved this season.  Having two competing leagues covering the same area does not make any sense whatsoever as myself and others have continually repeated.

The West isn't an issue, they move en-masse, same will happen in the North.

3 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

The formal announcement is posted on this page. By the way the Tayside clubs are there !!!

Very classy of you to be posting emails, what time are you threatening to leather folk at?

24 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Where does it say in that email that the dividing line is scrapped? It is there to provide clarity for the SPFL...

It's implicit from the existing east region being one of the feeders to the LL, and only the north region starting discussions with the HL. Time to turn the page and move onto the next chapter. In time, the feeders will no doubt get tidied up geographically but this was always the easiest starting point that was in the documents circulating before the LL was launched. The path of least resistance usually helps to get the job done.  Too bad it took a few years to get there.

Tinpottery of the highest order in terms if the arrangements for the East, good to see the West on board although no doubt some clubs will be happier than others.

Best thing clubs can do now is get the head down, win the conference and playoffs and leave the forthcoming mess behind.

1 minute ago, LongTimeLurker said:

It's implicit from the existing east region being one of the feeders to the LL, and only the north region starting discussions with the HL. Time to turn the page and move onto the next chapter. In time, the feeders will no doubt get tidied up geographically but this was always the easiest starting point that was in the documents circulating before the LL was launched. The path of least resistance usually helps to get the job done.  Too bad it took a few years to get there.

To be honest I think this is far from a done deal as I have continually stated -despite the content of that email - as many EoS members who moved over from the Juniors wanted assurance that the Juniors would not come into the Pyramid as a competitor league, those in West Lothian and Fife are particularly affected.

The only saving grace is that (I assume) you will still need a licence to play in the LL. So if this comes in for 19/20, it's unlikely that a current junior club will be a licensed champion, so it might just be a EOS/SOS play-off (if the LL relegation stays at 1), delaying things a bit.

Who knows, maybe by 20/21 the SFA might have come to their senses and integrated the east. Or some West Lothian or Fife Superleague clubs get sick of going to Tayside and move over.

37 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

There's no way ersjfa will be in pyramid

38 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

There's no way ersjfa will be in pyramid

Oh dear, please keep up and read the full thread.  You will get something rite eventually 

35 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

An email has been posted that's not a formal announcement as I said won't at any game we play against am east junior clubs if this goes through. Tayside should have own league and go into highland league and the rest should come with us

Just now, AlanCamelonfan said:

An email has been posted that's not a formal announcement as I said won't at any game we play against am east junior clubs if this goes through. Tayside should have own league and go into highland league and the rest should come with us

When you wake up the penny may have dropped the announcement has been made