Pyramid 2019/2020

2 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

It would'nt matter if I said where they are from. Certain posters would discredit them as they have continually done. Nobody knew about the meeting not going ahead today, I was informed and posted it not to gloat but to inform. Yet these posters denied it until another poster from the EoS confirmed it. I actually informed him and asked him to contact the EoS board as they must have known before me.

If you have such kosher information, why will you not divulge the source? Your statement above suggests it isn't from an official source.

It would'nt matter if I said where they are from. Certain posters would discredit them as they have continually done. Nobody knew about the meeting not going ahead today, I was informed and posted it not to gloat but to inform. Yet these posters denied it until another poster from the EoS confirmed it. I actually informed him and asked him to contact the EoS board as they must have known before me.
You said the meeting was Monday when it was not ffs!

5 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
13 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

You said it was today ffs

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:
9 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Look McGinty I was told the meeting was brought forward because of the funeral. Now I know an email was sent out the day after I posted the news which said it’s being held on another date but my information is different. Like you discredited the Maxwell email  as lies and not a proper statement, well time will prove me right with that one as well

:thumsup2 Glad to see these finally added somewhere online
The rules have been around for some time but have only recently been added to the LL website. So there's no further argument on that part, in order for new leagues to be added to the LL play-offs there has to be agreement to amend them (understandably). There is currently no agreement regardless of what anyone might wish and as you can see, they can't be brushed aside by the SFA even if they wanted to.

Ian Maxwell can come out and say he wants ERJFA into play-offs but its not in his power to grant that.

Just now, locheeboy said:

Look McGinty I was told the meeting was brought forward because of the funeral. Now I know an email was sent out the day after I posted the news which said it’s being held on another date but my information is different. Like you discredited the Maxwell email  as lies and not a proper statement, well time will prove me right with that one as well

So, again, where/who is providing your information, which seems so different to that provided by the SFA, EoSFA and LL? You're being very circumspect and it's not surprising that people are suspicious, particularly when what you're saying seems outwith known regulations. Again I don't doubt you have information, but it doesn't seem consistent.

You were told wrong then, you posted "the news" yesterday afternoon and clubs were sent an email that afternoon re the cancellation. There was no meeting on Monday.

Just now, Burnie_man said:
4 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

You were told wrong then, you posted "the news" yesterday afternoon and clubs were sent an email that afternoon re the cancellation. There was no meeting on Monday.

Lol keep up the lies McGinty 

2 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

So, again, where/who is providing your information, which seems so different to that provided by the SFA, EoSFA and LL? You're being very circumspect and it's not surprising that people are suspicious, particularly when what you're saying seems outwith known regulations. Again I don't doubt you have information, but it doesn't seem consistent.

I’m assuming he’s seen the minutes of the PWG meetings.

Lol keep up the lies McGinty 
You are completely losing it, and for the final time that isnt my name, or has another one of your reliable contacts told you that? I think now is the time I start the thread exposing what you and TJ got upto a few years back trying to find out who I am and wanting me banned from Junior grounds. It wont read well for you.

8 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

So sfa tell lies everyone bar sjfa is telling lies. You keep saying eosfl are lying to clubs why would they do that? To stop them leaving? I can't see how that would stop them because if they were found to have lied people would leave and rejoin the juniors apparently so what is their town be gained for eosfl to lie. Plenty for sjfa to lie about.  They are desperately clinging on by the hook of your trousers which Gordon wants to take down