Pyramid 2019/2020

3 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

image.png.772c9d2314e9e65bb0cbebc320648049.png

The email I really want to see is the one TJ wrote when he forwarded the statement on to others. Or is that a mailing list for multiple people in the SJFA?

The email from TJ 

Following the conjecture and misinformation on Social Media etc re the agreed structure of the Pyramid System going forward please find attached a statement issued by the Scottish FA Chief Executive Ian Maxwell last evening advising the definitive outcome of the recent Pyramid Working Group attended by the Scottish FA, SJFA, Highland League, Lowland League, East of Scotland League and South of Scotland League.

image.thumb.png.cd3d9ede28cff833def1dfb392ec7450.png

Edited by locheeboy

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

The email from TJ 

Following the conjecture and misinformation on Social Media etc re the agreed structure of the Pyramid System going forward please find attached a statement issued by the Scottish FA Chief Executive Ian Maxwell last evening advising the definitive outcome of the recent Pyramid Working Group attended by the Scottish FA, SJFA, Highland League, Lowland League, East of Scotland League and South of Scotland League.

image.thumb.png.cd3d9ede28cff833def1dfb392ec7450.png

Thanks for that.

Was the embargo not supposed to be in place until the entry of the juniors was negotiated? Think that's a sign that it's pretty much all been sorted out.
 Ultimately it's up to the SFA what happens on the pyramid rather than the PWG, so if there's consensus emerging amongst everybody other than the EoS, I doubt the EoS have a veto.
Also, I doubt the opinion of the EoS and indeed that of the LL will be ignored in favour of the SJFA. Possible, but unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
24 minutes ago, locheeboy said:
Burnie, If you have read the EoS minutes you know what comes after that paragraph. Mr Baxter is telling you the Juniors are in at Tier 6

Baxter? Or do you mean Maxwell since the paragraph quoted above comes from Maxwell's email.

Sorry,  Baxter is the guy who sent out the EoS minutes but you  knew that anyway

Sorry,  Baxter is the guy who sent out the EoS minutes but you  knew that anyway
Maxwell has circulated an email which does not accurately reflect the opinion of the EoS. Thats my take on it unless the EoS have arbitrarily changed their stance. There is therefore no consensus.

Just now, Burnie_man said:

Also, I doubt the opinion of the EoS and indeed that of the LL will be ignored in favour of the SJFA. Possible, but unlikely.

The EoS opinion and what makes you think the LL  are unhappy ?  .... what makes them  different from the SJFA 

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:
3 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Maxwell has circulated an email which does not accurately reflect the opinion of the EoS. Thats my take on it unless the EoS have arbitrarily changed their stance. There is therefore no consensus.

I  have no  doubt the EoS were not happy about the Juniors coming in at Tier 6 but we are in and there is nothing the EoS can  do  about it. Try and try your hardest to find a loophole that may prove you right. By the way the EoS should have stated that in their recent minutes that Maxwell did not accurately reflect their opinion... but they didnt did they ?

Burnieman I fear you are in an argument with Larry you wont win.  To be fair to him he has been totally consistent on how this would pan out.  

The only change from him is I dont believe he wants to knock me out or ban me from Thomson park any longer :thumsup2

On reflection I do not really have much sympathy for the Juniors who really were just sheep in joining the EOS at the last minute.

That was purely self preservation at work and the gamble was possibly wrong.

I tar Linlithgow, St Andrews, Dundonald  and Boness as 4 who I think actually changed their minds. 

Edited by superbigal

Just now, superbigal said:

Burnieman I fear you are in an argument with Larry you wont win.  To be fair to him he has been totally consistent on how this would pan out.  

The only change from him is I dont believe he wants to knock me out or ban me from Thomson park any longer :thumsup2

On reflection I do not really have much sympathy for the Juniors who really were just sheep in joining the EOS at the last minute.

I tar Linlithgow, St Andrews  and Boness as 3 who changed their minds. 

Thanks Al, by the way I never said I would knock you out only gave advice not to come to Thomson Park but I think we have sorted that out a long time ago.  I take no pleasure from all of this crap. There was not a lot wrong with the ERJFA SL. Junior football  did need a kick up the backside but you need people to speak up and I can honestly say far too many didnt

I  have no  doubt the EoS were not happy about the Juniors coming in at Tier 6 but we are in and there is nothing the EoS can  do  about it. Try and try your hardest to find a loophole that may prove you right. By the way the EoS should have stated that in their recent minutes that Maxwell did not accurately reflect their opinion... but they didnt did they ?
As I say, this has some way to go you yet. You trust the email implicitly despite me telling you the EoS have not changed its stance towards the ERJFA entry, therefore the consensus claim is inaccurate.

Time will tell.

I tar Linlithgow, St Andrews, Dundonald  and Boness as 4 who I think actually changed their minds. 
We have nothing to go on apart from this email and contradictory minute entry from the EoS from last night AFTER that email was issued.

12 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
19 minutes ago, superbigal said:

We have nothing to go on apart from this email and contradictory minute entry from the EoS from last night AFTER that email was issued.

Contradictory minute .... why would they put a contradictory entry in their minutes to their member clubs ? Once again the email is fact the Juniors are in at Tier 6 

Contradictory minute .... why would they put a contradictory entry in their minutes to their member clubs ? Once again the email is fact the Juniors are in at Tier 6 
You only think its fact based on that email, which clearly was known about prior to last nights EoS Board meeting where they underlined their stance. Consensus?

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:
3 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

You only think its fact based on that email, which clearly was known about prior to last nights EoS Board meeting where they underlined their stance. Consensus?

Burnie, I admire your strength to battle on knowing you have lost the battle and the war. Goodnight from me ! 

Ideally all clubs in the east would be under one roof. Could the boundary be moved to say Forfar/Arbroath? No point in going any higher and Montrose Roselea already play in the North region.

Have a premier league, 1st division then 2 or 3 regionals below that