Pyramid 2019/2020

Okay I have reached out from tenerife.

Reliably informed Rod Petrie blasted the eos and ll and informed them juniors were in as per previous plan like it or lump it. This is next season as planned.

As burnie has previously stated hiw they steamroller this through is anyone's guess. Back in a mo.

18 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Reliably informed Rod Petrie blasted the eos and ll and informed them juniors were in as per previous plan like it or lump it. This is next season as planned.

As burnie has previously stated hiw they steamroller this through is anyone's guess. Back in a mo.

Rod petrie is an arse they can want all they like

Edited by AlanCamelonfan
Rod petrie is an arse

Interesting, thanks for sharing from the beach.

Thoughts are that Petrie can blast all he wants, they cant impose changes on the LL and EoS against the wishes of member clubs, just like the SFA cannot impose Colt teams on SPFL.

As for Licences, these are SFA Licences and not SPFL. There are more non-league members of the SFA than SPFL. That one could get very tricky for them and it seems to fly in the face of the SFA wanting Juniors into the Pyramid.

Next few months could be fun if any of this is remotely accurate.

Why Mr Petrie was suddenly at this meeting is not clear to me before anyone asks.

I could.be mistaken but is he a rep of spfl and SFA? No minutes yet.

What is clear is the SFA is particularly unhappy with 1 individual.

too many gin and tonics and wife not happy with me on phone. Gotta go.

5 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Why Mr Petrie was suddenly at this meeting is not clear to me before anyone asks.

I could.be mistaken but is he a rep of spfl and SFA? No minutes yet.

What is clear is the SFA is particularly unhappy with 1 individual.

Shows you how stupid they are. Everyone else is against tj 

2 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Why Mr Petrie was suddenly at this meeting is not clear to me before anyone asks. No minutes yet.

What is clear is the SFA is particularly unhappy with 1 individual who I will not name.

He is a member of the Non-Professional Game Board as well as the Chair of the Professional Game Board. Not to mention (unfortunately) he's expected to be elected President of the SFA unopposed. So I guess he does have the right to be there.