Pyramid 2019/2020

I'm not sure their is. I think theirs been confusion over linlithgow thistle boness thing. As a junior committee told people their was 2 coming back. Clearly noone is coming back

Could be a team from EOS returning to the ERJFA

30 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I'm not sure their is. I think theirs been confusion over linlithgow thistle boness thing. As a junior committee told people their was 2 coming back. Clearly noone is coming back

We know bo'ness United juniors & breadalbane are meant to have applied. So it's strange both new teams are in the South.

Massaging the facts to make things more palatable to south of Tay clubs who have options to consider maybe?

We know bo'ness United juniors & breadalbane are meant to have applied. So it's strange both new teams are in the South.
Massaging the facts to make things more palatable to south of Tay clubs who have options to consider maybe?
Have Breadalbane actually applied?

There’s a meeting next week between the eosl and ersjfa management committees I believe. Requested by the eosl. A think this is a positive step and congratulate the eosl for getting everyone round the table at a level below the PWG. 
Be great if both organisations can work together and resolve the current complete mess and come up with a consolidated pyramid structure under one organisation.  

1 hour ago, Jason King said:

Nobody has ever said Breadalbane have applied, people on here take posts as gospel and then run with the thoughts contained therein as fact.

From what I remember, there was a guy posting on here about it who claimed to be on their committee, who was wondering whether they would be turned down again by the ERSJFA if they put an application in. He wasn't too happy when it was explained to him that the Highland League would be where they would need to go as things stand at the moment if they got licensed as they appeared to be planning on doing.

Good to see the first steps being taken to get to where it was always going to end at some point down the line ie merger or close co-operation.  Fingers crossed there’s a positive outcome from the initial meeting.

Good to see the first steps being taken to get to where it was always going to end at some point down the line ie merger or close co-operation.  Fingers crossed there’s a positive outcome from the initial meeting.

There’s still a few teams south of the Tay in the North section so wouldn’t be eligible for HL football.

40 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:
6 hours ago, Skipper said:
The state of that South ‘super’ league ! Thank the good lord we did not stay junior.

Validation (if any was needed) that the Bo'ness and Linlithgow committees took the right decision.

Was just thinking about the grief we took last year and people who’d have had us playing in that. 

Edited by falkirktv

3 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

As per discussion over in the Junior forum. A multitude of ifs, buts and maybes, but 2021-21 could look like this or something similar??Screenshot_20190313-185411_Word.jpg

Except the teams north of the Tay can’t be in a pyramid league that feeds ll

Just now, falkirktv said:

Except the teams north of the Tay can’t be in a pyramid league that feeds ll

"A multitude of ifs, buts and maybes"

The EoS requested the meeting, and they know the people they are meeting include representatives of Tayside region clubs who sit on their Management Committee. 

4 down from the top league is too much a personally would have 3 down. Both league winners promoted and a play off between both 2nd place clubs for the third promotion place.  But it certainly for me is by far the best structure going forward.  

3 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

4 down from the top league is too much a personally would have 3 down. Both league winners promoted and a play off between both 2nd place clubs for the third promotion place.  But it certainly for me is by far the best structure going forward.  

Aye 4 could be too many, defo 3 minimum.     If this ever came about, both "Championships" would also be cracking leagues.