Pyramid 2019/2020

48 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

All you are trying to do, as someone pointed out yesterday is  "obfuscate intentionally, muddying the waters to confuse the debate"

All I have done is post the facts as they are, if they are wrong then feel free to post evidence to the contrary, you haven't so far.  I'll keep posting facts as and when I have them and it's for others to decide to believe me or not.

What is does highlight is the absurdity of the SJFA being involed, the leagues themselves (or regional associations) should be round the PWG table instead of TJ (that was questioned in one of the minutes posted).     Each need different solutions.

I would say your are the one trying to " obfuscate intentionally, muddying the waters to confuse the debate" 

Just now, Burnie_man said:
4 minutes ago, locheeboy said:
I would say your are the one trying to " obfuscate intentionally, muddying the waters to confuse the debate" 

Feel free to highlight where I have it wrong.

You keep trotting out that all the regions need to go in at once.That’s not the case you’re talking pish.

Burnieman, you are obsessed with TJ and bringing dow the ERJFA. You have moved to a league where you can progress to the SPFL why don't you concentrate on getting your club through the leagues and let us Juniors get on with our football.
Any chance of sticking to the point, we're having a debate that you can ignore rather than getting personal again.

3 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Burnieman, you are obsessed with TJ and bringing dow the ERJFA. You have moved to a league where you can progress to the SPFL why don't you concentrate on getting your club through the leagues and let us Juniors get on with our football.

Because you are trying to interfere with that. If yous were just staying out it wouldn't be a problem 

2 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Big games for Lochee and Bankies this weekend,should be good. :thumsup2

1 minute ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Because you are trying to interfere with that. If yous were just staying out it wouldn't be a problem 

Who gives you the right to try and keep us out ? You have stated the EoS is better and you are enjoying the season. Why don't you leave it at that after all the Juniors were good enough for Camelon for many a year

2 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Who gives you the right to try and keep us out ? You have stated the EoS is better and you are enjoying the season. Why don't you leave it at that after all the Juniors were good enough for Camelon for many a year

Got no problem with that Larry, all the best for the weekend.

12 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

BEcause why should their be two leagues covering the same area. I don't have a problem with a West League and a Tayside league but its crazy for this nonsense to continue. When we played Linlithgow Rose and Jeanfield this season their was bugger all difference than their was last year other than the fixtures were planned in well in advance. In the linlithgow games played on Saturdays instead of midweeks so ended up with bigger crowds. End the sharade and just get a tayside league and the rest to join us. The Bathgates, Fauldhouse, Whitburn and Armadales of this world would help improve the non league game by being all in the same place. Do good for Scottish football instead of some stupid agenda for f**k sake.

4 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:
4 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:
Things have moved on a bit since 2009!!

Had no idea the pwg went back as far as 2001. The more you know eh.

That's why no-one should have any problem with Kelty, Dunipace, Bonnyrigg etc saying "feck it, that's enough, we're off." The talking would have gone on for ever, it needed some clubs to lead the charge to bring about real change.

2 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Can the two of you no give it a rest? Every thread relating to the pyramid is ruined by you two having the same argument over and over again.

I'll continue to post as I have always done thanks, if you want to contribute feel free

Just now, GordonS said:

That's why no-one should have any problem with Kelty, Dunipace, Bonnyrigg etc saying "feck it, that's enough, we're off." The talking would have gone on for ever, it needed some clubs to lead the charge to bring about real change.

Their wasn;t the appetitie for it until Kelty went then a few others fancied it because lets be honest your club and bo;ness etc didn't fancy it